19-Man Squad: Vs Castleford - Game Postponed

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wandering Warrior

Re: 19-Man Squad: Vs Castleford - Game Postponed

Post by Wandering Warrior »

medlocke wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:
Wes wrote: Are you only allowed to express an opinion if you put your shoes on and go to games?
Tell me how you can express an opinion if you don't see games?
:slee:
Guess you can't stupid your way out of that comment Medlocke or whatever your name is? :)
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
Shaun1967 wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:Tell me how you can express an opinion if you don't see games?
I've never met Teresa May but I know I don't like her.
Obviously you heard the gibberish she comes out to form that opinion?
Perhaps you'd have been better saying you don't like Lynyrd Skynrd but you've never heard them to put my comment as a better comparison?
You're right I could have done but that would have been a worthless opinion based on no evidence.
I couldn't make it to the Wakefield game but I know we played well.
I base this on the comments of other fans who went, on newspaper reports, on the match commentary I listened to, and on the highlights clips.
I didn't have to go to the game to gather evidence to form an opinion.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
Wes

Post by Wes »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
Wes wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:Never the less it's easy to talk when you can't be bothered putting your shoes on to go to games and that is my point.
Are you only allowed to express an opinion if you put your shoes on and go to games?
Tell me how you can express an opinion if you don't see games?
Wigan TV, Sky sports.

Yes or no to use your turn of phrase can you only express an opinion if you go?
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

I go to games and am often convinced that I've seen something happen only to change my opinion after seeing it again on TV. I would argue that those that have seen the match on TV have a much better view than those at the match.