Joel Tomkins

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wes

Re: Joel Tomkins

Post by Wes »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:In my view he has been good all season, he would certainly be in my starting 13.
+1
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Wes wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:In my view he has been good all season, he would certainly be in my starting 13.
+1
+2, although it has only been 6 games, but he has been one of our best performers!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

His superb form gives us so many options elsewhere. Bateman can cover the centres, and Lockers is much less missed as we have another forward who can take the ball in and offload it to keep the defence occupied.
I may have mentioned this before, but my major frustration over the last 2 and a bit season has been with our inability to get and keep players fit. Over a quarter of the season gone, and we are pretty fit and well, with the worst of the weather and pitch conditions behind us. The club has done something very right on that front.