Sam to Catalan?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Wes

Re: Sam to Catalan?

Post by Wes »

I’ve heard that the frogs can’t drop out of SL
Warrior20

Post by Warrior20 »

Wandering Warrior wrote:Thornley is a better centre than anything we've got this season reject or no reject.
As I've said before we've let better centres go than we've had playing for us!
Thornley wasn't a Wigan reject, the club wanted to keep him, he got a better offer and left.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Well there you go then, there's the rub!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Wes wrote:I’ve heard that the frogs can’t drop out of SL
So that million pound game was fixed last season Wes?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

medlocke wrote:I really do despair at times, now fans want to bring back a reject, i know i post some dumb crap at times but this takes the biscuit :eusa17:
Got you at your own game there buddy :lol:
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
medlocke wrote:I really do despair at times, now fans want to bring back a reject, i know i post some dumb crap at times but this takes the biscuit :eusa17:
Got you at your own game there buddy :lol:
Touche:lol:, still wouldn't want him though, once gone they should never return
Cherry_Warrior

Post by Cherry_Warrior »

They certainly can. Anyroad i very much doubt you will hear anything about this transfer until the summer 'officially' because i don't know if there is a clause that makes the deal void if Catalans drop out etc but take my word for it, he is gone... Can't tell you how i know but this is from one of 'My sources' and if you check my history on C&W i have never been wrong with stuff like this.

Pity some of their posters treated me with contempt and the trigger happy mods were quick to delete factual posts. Anyway, their loss is your gain :D :D
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Cherry_Warrior wrote:
They certainly can. Anyroad i very much doubt you will hear anything about this transfer until the summer 'officially' because i don't know if there is a clause that makes the deal void if Catalans drop out etc but take my word for it, he is gone... Can't tell you how i know but this is from one of 'My sources' and if you check my history on C&W i have never been wrong with stuff like this.

Pity some of their posters treated me with contempt and the trigger happy mods were quick to delete factual posts. Anyway, their loss is your gain :D :D
Haven't the club only got till the end of the month to trigger the the one year extension?
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

Warrior20 wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:Thornley is a better centre than anything we've got this season reject or no reject.
As I've said before we've let better centres go than we've had playing for us!
Thornley wasn't a Wigan reject, the club wanted to keep him, he got a better offer and left.
No that's not how it happened, the club offered him a very low contract one they knew he would refuse. With the new baby he had no choice but to accept the move.
Spoke to him all the way through this, weeks before he was fit and just waiting for the opportunity to show it. Wane, Rads and IL had no intention of giving him the chance.
Then once he accepted the offer IL came out questioning his loyalty. Cheeky fker Iain was loyal like with Charnley offering someone something you know they won't accept isn't a sign of an honerable man.
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Josie's friend wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:Swap for Iain Thornley and Lewis Tierney?
Would love Iain to come back to Wigan but I think after how he was treated it wouldn't work out.
Is this a serious post?