Jake Connor

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
NeeNawWarrior22

Jake Connor

Post by NeeNawWarrior22 »

He's fast becoming the biggest S***house in the league. Constant mouthing off, niggling at players in the tackle, winding folk up for no reason or purpose whatsoever. I'm not just referring to tonight's game Vs Stains. Watched him a lot all last season and it appears he's carried it into this one, but got worse! Comes across as a complete arse!
Barney841

Re: Jake Connor

Post by Barney841 »

He’s s prat.
Funny at the end of the saints he was trying to whine Taia up, Taia got in his face and he didn’t want to know????
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I’ve always said the same!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

Weasel
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Grub!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

The new Ryan Bailey.

All mouth no action
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Another LMS, possibly worse!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

Can fill several positions to a decent standard and gets under the oppositions skin.
Players like JC are usually loved by their team mates.
jobo

Post by jobo »

He's a decent player. The part of him that feels he needs to niggle leads me to think he's maybe a shilling short of a pound.
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

I watched the Saint v Hull game in Roxy's Bar in Lloret, and there were quite a few Huddersfield fans in supporting Hull. When I asked why they said because Connor was ex Hudds so they were supporting him.

They couldn't see any problem with him and kept saying what a really nice bloke he was. Can't see me cheering on Catalans next season just because Sam is playing for them.

Got fed up at half time and went to El Pub, which was full of Wiganers giving their true opinion of Connor.