IT'S WIGAN THAT COUNTS

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Southern Warrior

IT'S WIGAN THAT COUNTS

Post by Southern Warrior »

I have kept a low profile for the past few days wondering what has happen to my beloved club in the past 3 months....The win against Saints and Hull in the same weekend....Chuffed to bits at the way Saints sacked the most succesful man in there history......horrified at the thought of Millward arriving at the JJB......it happened!!!!!! and then 70-0..someone wrote at the weekend that we had it coming to us and you know they were right, but I can't stand to read Wigan Fans moaning that the Latics will be loving this....Lets get behind our boys cause boys is what they are!!! It takes time to build a side that will compete in the top six of our wonderful game, time is what Millward wants so give him time and support..... for the past 20yrs we have competed, walked over and beaten most sides in our path, now is time to build and watch the next generation of WINNERS come though at Wigan, We are the best club in Rugby League and always will be Latics in the prem or not.....I WILL BE THERE SUNDAY SCREAMING AS PER NORM AND I WILL BE AT WIGAN UNTIL I STAND NO MORE..............SO PLEASE ALL LETS BACK THE SIDE,MANAGERS AND BACK ROOM STAFF CAUSE WE ARE WIGAN AND WE WILL BE BACK, AND IF YOU DON'T BELIVE THAT ..........U AIN'T NO PIE EATER.. THATS MY LOT :) :D
WIGAN RUNS THOURGH MY VEINS
Doveoverdave

Re: IT'S WIGAN THAT COUNTS

Post by Doveoverdave »

I'm sure if we all scream really really REALLY loud they'll play better.

I'll give it a go. :conf:
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

Doveoverdave posted:

Are you for real mate? These people that come on here are true fans hoping that the team will improve,
They don't need any other Wigan fan SHOUTING THEM DOWN, give them a break,
Wigan are not going down they will be there next year, Granted they ain't gonna win anything this year, i think most Wigan fans know that but we have to look to next year, Stains ain't beaten us in three years (excluding challenge cup ) and it looks like it's gonna be a challenge cup exit for us next sunday, I live in St Helens and the fans can't wait for sunday ( i wonder who they will play in the next round??)
All i can say is stop having a go at folk that come on here hoping there team will do well ( if i did not know better i'd say you was a stains spekky )
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

Dawber posted;
These people that come on here are true fans hoping that the team will improve,
I count myself as one and the same
They don't need any other Wigan fan SHOUTING THEM DOWN
Who is shouting whom down your the typing in block caoitals.
All i can say is stop having a go at folk
You should take your own advice.
if i did not know better
The trouble is you probably haven't seen better.

You may hold every one in a Wigan shirt in the highest esteem and beyond reproach. I don't.
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

Hmmmmmmmmm, take a look at your post mate you're the one who used the caps lock, I just replied to it,
Have a nice day
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Dawber posted:
Doveoverdave posted:

Are you for real mate? These people that come on here are true fans hoping that the team will improve,
They don't need any other Wigan fan SHOUTING THEM DOWN, give them a break,
Wigan are not going down they will be there next year, Granted they ain't gonna win anything this year, i think most Wigan fans know that but we have to look to next year, Stains ain't beaten us in three years (excluding challenge cup ) and it looks like it's gonna be a challenge cup exit for us next sunday, I live in St Helens and the fans can't wait for sunday ( i wonder who they will play in the next round??)
All i can say is stop having a go at folk that come on here hoping there team will do well ( if i did not know better i'd say you was a stains spekky )
i cant wait for sunday have u seen the aussies play criket 500-1 to lose and lost dont tell me we cant win this cant wait 4 sundayCOME ON BRING THEM ON :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME