EDDIE (wiggy) HEMMINGS OUT

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Firestarter

EDDIE (wiggy) HEMMINGS OUT

Post by Firestarter »

Ok so most ov you must have noticed my dislike of the guy but after today ive gone up yet another level...... shouting LEEDS HAVE GOT TO KEEP THEM OUT twice is bad enough and then complaining as to how there coach has gone wrong with such great defence...... newsflash biased eddie, we also had good defence( although our attack was poor)........ i cannot stand the guy........ hes not only biased but has no knowledge of our game and the sooner hes gone the better....... the missus asked me just, why does he always question what wigan supposedly do wrong....... which i replied coz hes a biased ( merseyside hee hee) barsteward...... unbelievable eddie......i found myself forward winding your dribble
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Wiganer Ted

Re: EDDIE (wiggy) HEMMINGS OUT

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Next time turn off the sound and listen to the radio commentary.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Wiganer Ted wrote:Next time turn off the sound and listen to the radio commentary.
I thought they weren't synchronised?
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

They defo wernt...... i watched the game after my 2-10 shift
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

they never are, that's why i stopped doing it
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Ide rather listen to country n western or r n b than listen hemmings
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Just watching the game again, the guy is a complete embarrassment to the game, enthusiastically screaming for a penalty try against Wigan, can this sport move forward while we have buffoons like this bringing the sport down with his biased negativity against anyone but Saints and Leeds
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

medlocke wrote:Just watching the game again, the guy is a complete embarrassment to the game, enthusiastically screaming for a penalty try against Wigan, can this sport move forward while we have buffoons like this bringing the sport down with his biased negativity against anyone but Saints and Leeds
They all need to go! They spout a load of s***e! They were even talking about electricians & carpenters/joiners at one point! It’s just getting worse ????

If I want to listen to the tripe they come out with, may as well go down the pub! ????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I loved it without the sound
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Best moment he moans that ST got a penalty for getting hit in the air. Which fair play could have gone either way. But failed to notice Bateman getting pushed in front of ST. Same with the penalty when everyone thought ISA bought one. Which was a penalty as the player made no attempt to leave the PTB area. But the pen was for offside.

All the SKY commentators bar the ref need removing and replaced by either or both. Metal nail been dragged on a chalk board or someone tearing up polystyrene and rubbing it on a wall. Far more pleasant than the WWE style they are trying.