Wigan TV.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Wigan TV.

Post by ian.birchall »

I grumbled about this last year but it did not work so I will moan again. I have just watched the extended 15 minute highlights of Fridays game and found the first 4 1/2 minutes taken up by dressing room scenes and the walk out to the kick-off.
Time wasted. I want the 15minute highlights to be highlights of game playing.
:eusa17:????,
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
moto748

Re: Wigan TV.

Post by moto748 »

ian.birchall wrote:I grumbled about this last year but it did not work so I will moan again. I have just watched the extended 15 minute highlights of Fridays game and found the first 4 1/2 minutes taken up by dressing room scenes and the walk out to the kick-off.
I've often noticed this, and my assumption (and it is only an assumption; I might be wrong) was always been that the club cannot just edit and show whatever footage it wants, but in that time-frame has to 'take what it is given' by the terms of a Sky deal.

Maybe someone can confirm?
jao 711

Re: Wigan TV.

Post by jao 711 »

ian.birchall wrote:I grumbled about this last year but it did not work so I will moan again. I have just watched the extended 15 minute highlights of Fridays game and found the first 4 1/2 minutes taken up by dressing room scenes and the walk out to the kick-off.
. Just wait a bit longer and watch the full game.