RIVERSIDERS NEWS

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
proud_pie_eater

RIVERSIDERS NEWS

Post by proud_pie_eater »

Maurice Lindsay, yes Maurice Lindsay will be attending the August meeting of Riversiders! Its not like we havnt sent him a letter every month inviting him to come along, hes never even acknowledged us before so this is something big! I wonder whats got in to him!
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
Fraggle

Re: RIVERSIDERS NEWS

Post by Fraggle »

proud_pie_eater posted:
Maurice Lindsay, yes Maurice Lindsay will be attending the August meeting of Riversiders! Its not like we havnt sent him a letter every month inviting him to come along, hes never even acknowledged us before so this is something big! I wonder whats got in to him!
I might have to break my duck and make my first Riversiders appearance of the year for that meeting. As you say, it's been a VERY long time that the committee's been trying to get him to attend.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
proud_pie_eater

Post by proud_pie_eater »

VERY doesnt cover it! If all the players and staff acknowledge the fans for their support consistantly, why cant the man in charge, hes arrogant, not busy! I want to know why the sudden change, whats different, surley if everyone is blaming him for Wigans poor form, he would want to hide under a rock rather than confront the fans that are criticising him!
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

proud_pie_eater posted:
surley if everyone is blaming him for Wigans poor form, he would want to hide under a rock rather than confront the fans that are criticising him!
Didn't he speak to some of the fans after the Leeds game?

Dave
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

proud_pie_eater posted:
VERY doesnt cover it! If all the players and staff acknowledge the fans for their support consistantly, why cant the man in charge, hes arrogant, not busy! I want to know why the sudden change, whats different, surley if everyone is blaming him for Wigans poor form, he would want to hide under a rock rather than confront the fans that are criticising him!
matty johns his coming loukers coming gasners coming why do you think ml wants to be there :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

mike binder posted:
proud_pie_eater posted:
matty johns his coming loukers coming gasners coming why do you think ml wants to be there :lol:
I agree. Call me cynical, but it would come as no surprise if he has some good news to give come August!! (No, I don't mean his resignation!!)
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

DaveO posted:
proud_pie_eater posted:
surley if everyone is blaming him for Wigans poor form, he would want to hide under a rock rather than confront the fans that are criticising him!
Didn't he speak to some of the fans after the Leeds game?

Dave
HE DID YES>///
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

Well what did the great one have to say to the fans. Can somone in the know get back to me while i get a pinch of salt.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

trust us beleive in us stick together and we will pull through this and make wigan great again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

So what he said was a whole lot of not a lot.That will reassure all of our fans.