Wigan V's Salford

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mickh

Wigan V's Salford

Post by mickh »

What date are Wigan playing Salford this weekend? I have got a fixture list that says Sunday 6th May, Iv'e seen a poster that says Friday 4th May and Sky fixtures say Saturday 5th May! Help would be appreciated
Cheers
Mick
Nezza Faz

Re: Wigan V's Salford

Post by Nezza Faz »

According to the club website Mick, it's been put back to this Friday (04/05/18) at 20.00
I think I read somewhere it was due to the Challenge Cup, when before the draw, it was possible either us or Salford could have been chosen to feature on tv, on the following Thursday or Friday and so were protecting this short turn around from the original Sunday date.
mickh

Re: Wigan V's Salford

Post by mickh »

Thanks very much for that Nezza, communication seems to be at a minimum coming from the media these days regarding Rugby League, but you would think that Wigan RLFC would want to tidy up any discrepancies that were around, ie, Sky website (its only a phone call away) to tell them to get their act together! Lazy way to run a club!

Mick