19-Man Squad: Vs Hull KR

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
4 Generations

Re: 19-Man Squad: Vs Hull KR

Post by 4 Generations »

DaveO wrote:
4 Generations wrote:
DaveO wrote: It was a "wins a win" v Salford as well. For another win v Wire I think we will have to play better than the last two weeks.
Yes,I dont know,Yes and No.I know that makes no real sense,but .
KR had a plan.Mix it up and nothing to loose so win,scrappy at times.Most sides plays are similar in super league and they all know how to defend against them or attack.Under that senario,KR get hammered. Wigan are great at that.
I think Tim sheens mixed it up,stop start,knocked Wigan off ther game. Hardwork to play against and Wigans usual plan was almost ther downfall.Fitness in the end was also a factor,the heat,Ref,and Some cream rose to the top for Wigan.
I watched the Wolves vs Wolfs and that was similar in many ways to Wigans game,weird how similar at times.KR and Wolf Pack are similar ranking i would say.
Chris Hills comments on how armature the game was,worst game hes ever played in.Two Pub Side almost and Wire fell into that for some of the game. Disapline was also massive in both games.

Wolves vs Wigan
DESIRE MAY WIN THE DAY.Over anything.

4G
We played better against Cas than the lesser teams since so maybe the team will raise their game again v Wire. They need to but it's a bit depressing that we can get brought down to the level of these lesser teams rather than rising above their spoiling tactics and killing them off good and proper!
Its depressing if your paying the wages yes,frustrating would be my word to use as a fan,but seems to be the normal path of least resistance in sports.Happens often and Not just in Rugby either.Many sports,its not just a Wigan thing.
I golf[used to]to a good standard[played off 8].Go with a scratch[no handicap,hes a goodn] golfer and i raise my game to try and win.Play with a 22 handicap golfer and suddenly im a 21 handicap.

4G