New scoreboard?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Re: New scoreboard?

Post by GeoffN »

dr aiden nealson posted:
forget about a new scoreboard at jjb ,over at kr they'll be needing a new one after this weekend. it'll be going into warp factor 5 ,i wouldn't want to be stood near it it's a bit dodgy at the best of times but i seriously think it could be pushed to its limit this time! there could be a massive explosion and light bulbs everywhere,be warned.
That could only improve the place!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

GeoffN posted:
dr aiden nealson posted:
forget about a new scoreboard at jjb ,over at kr they'll be needing a new one after this weekend. it'll be going into warp factor 5 ,i wouldn't want to be stood near it it's a bit dodgy at the best of times but i seriously think it could be pushed to its limit this time! there could be a massive explosion and light bulbs everywhere,be warned.
now lets get ready to get depressed all my hard work gone out the window :angry:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

mike binder posted:
GeoffN posted:
dr aiden nealson posted:
now lets get ready to get depressed all my hard work gone out the window :angry:
Why? The thought of KR exploding certainly cheers me up!
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

MickH posted
would like to see a scoreboard in the West Stand, all of us supporters in the East Stand have to run down the steps to see what the score is
Follow the game?
No the basic rules?
Can count?

Would like to see some topical threads on this board.

But hey we don't always get what we want.
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

mike binder posted:
mickh posted:
I would like to see a scoreboard in the West Stand, all of us supporters in the East Stand have to run down the steps to see what the score is (in nip and tuck games) a Scoreboard in the West Stand would save our necks from injury and we would be able to see all the "Razamatas" that goes on, on the screen. The East Stand is a good viewing point with a lot of supporters paying good money. I am anticipating good times ahead of us and I want to keep track of what is going to happen.
see more posotive thougts i can feel its working think ill ring basil 4 a job tommorow :lol:
You're always bragging about your job!

Why do you want promoting to lacky!
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

MickH posted
Mrs Lam I bow to experience
:lol: :lol: :)
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

mike binder posted:
:) you are all catching on now to the positive thougts but i cant see us getting a three figured score against them>maybe im better than i thought :wink: :cool:
Impossible!!!!!!!
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

GeoffN postd;
The thought of KR exploding certainly cheers me up!
Forget it Geoff.
It's no use knocking when there's no-one in!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Doveoverdave posted:
GeoffN postd;
The thought of KR exploding certainly cheers me up!
Forget it Geoff.
It's no use knocking when there's no-one in!
:D :wink:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Doveoverdave posted:
mike binder posted:
mickh posted:
I would like to see a scoreboard in the West Stand, all of us supporters in the East Stand have to run down the steps to see what the score is (in nip and tuck games) a Scoreboard in the West Stand would save our necks from injury and we would be able to see all the "Razamatas" that goes on, on the screen. The East Stand is a good viewing point with a lot of supporters paying good money. I am anticipating good times ahead of us and I want to keep track of what is going to happen.
see more posotive thougts i can feel its working think ill ring basil 4 a job tommorow :lol:
You're always bragging about your job!

Why do you want promoting to lacky!
i dont brag about my job :conf:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME