Total Rugby League - Wayne comments

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan_forever1985

Re: Total Rugby League - Wayne comments

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

josie andrews wrote:
Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:
Caboosegg wrote: What a load of rubbish!!. Alcohol is scientifically shown to inpair not only you motor functions but all change the way your brain functions. At base level we are all Animals it is culture and social development that make you people which is the ability to know right from wrong. If someone choose not to drink because they know they become violent or an Asshat surely thats good charater and not them being fake.
Alcohol does impair motor functions but that is not about behaviour. It is also proven to lower inhibitions, these though at core level are simply your own "rules" you place on your behaviour

Like TBW says 9/10 you'll find a little bit a tool when sober, that person becomes a massive tool when drunk. Someone who is calm and laid back tend to be as calm and laid back when drunk because if something isnt in your nature, alcohol cants put it there its more of an enhancement of whats already there

this sums it up well
Alcohol’s effect on your cerebral cortex is what makes your brain so, er, different when you’re drinking. This is where booze knocks clear thought off the rails, making you less careful about what you say and making Drunk You a stupid, brakes-off version of Real You
I don’t drink often & rarely get drunk, but when I do I more often than not cry!

What does that mean? ????
Wigan has lost again. :D
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

Imo as mentioned drinking brings out the real personality. Rosanne just lost her show because she was on tablets and tweeted out a racist comment, no amount of drink or alcohol is going to turn you in to a racist if it isn't there in the first place.
Joel is an ahole and as had been proven in the past so is Sam, so with a bit of alcohol it fully gets released. No one is perfect they all have a degree of aholeness to them but the Tomkins brothers clearly have more than average.
For everyone who says they are nice lads and you've met them on plenty occasions in the past, I never said they were dumb they know how to come across well during ever day life. It's still an act with a lot of fake smiles.
So for me while this isn't a good situation I'm not surprised and don't think he or Sam should be fired, my only issue is how the club reacted only after it was leaked.
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

Flash wrote:"Joel is an ahole and as had been proven in the past"

Hi. What has Joel done in the past? I'm not aware of anything prior to this incident.
Sorry this might be clearer
Joel is an ahole and as had been proven in the past so is Sam
Joel is an ahole and Sam has past history of it (referring to the Bilko incident)
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I found,and said so on here,it staggering that Joel was given that new contract,on what basis was it given because it certainly wasn’t through his performances,absolute jobs for the boys example,it’s like a cancer that’s gripped wigan and until certain elements are romoved it’ll continue to fester
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

fozzieskem wrote:I found,and said so on here,it staggering that Joel was given that new contract,on what basis was it given because it certainly wasn’t through his performances,absolute jobs for the boys example,it’s like a cancer that’s gripped wigan and until certain elements are romoved it’ll continue to fester
And who does the contracts?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan