Omnishambles

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Omnishambles

Post by ancientnloyal »

Highlight of my evening my seven year old sneezing and headbutting a wall. Tom Davis well played, the rest were shocking.

What a mess we are in. Even had Bateman and Isa arguing with eachother behind the sticks.

Get in Shaun Edwards and some new ideas, we will struggle now to make top 4.

M62 closure didnt help ????
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: Omnishambles

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

I'm glad I didn't go, watching on TV was difficult enough! We just didn't look interested. What a mighty pack we have got, I think at one stage we had Hamlin, Powell, Isa, Faz, Batty and Lockers - their size wouldn't intimidate a bunch of kids on the local rec. An even bigger pack waiting to throw them around like rag dolls next week!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

ancientnloyal wrote:Highlight of my evening my seven year old sneezing and headbutting a wall. Tom Davis well played, the rest were shocking.

What a mess we are in. Even had Bateman and Isa arguing with eachother behind the sticks.

How’s the wall :D
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

Fujiman wrote:
ancientnloyal wrote:Highlight of my evening my seven year old sneezing and headbutting a wall. Tom Davis well played, the rest were shocking.

The wall had been 'beasting it' during training but didn't stand up too well on the night.
Warrior20

Post by Warrior20 »

Southern Softy wrote:
Fujiman wrote:

The wall had been 'beasting it' during training but didn't stand up too well on the night.
It's not wall standard, it will be hurting after a performance like that. The wall needs to be a bit smarter.

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Southern Softy wrote:
Fujiman wrote:

Southern softie summed it up ????
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I have seen a few references to Edwards still but im sure i saw the other day that he has taken up a role that rules him out of contention for Wigan
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
chrisjjonesy

Post by chrisjjonesy »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:I have seen a few references to Edwards still but im sure i saw the other day that he has taken up a role that rules him out of contention for Wigan
believe its a temporary role he's taken on
wontoofree

Post by wontoofree »

mickw wrote:more chance of getting duncan edwards than Shaun
I presume you are referring to the Man Utd footballer killed some 60 years ago, but why are you so sure that Shaun Edwards won't be back ?
wontoofree

Post by wontoofree »

mickw wrote:
wontoofree wrote:
mickw wrote:more chance of getting duncan edwards than Shaun
I presume you are referring to the Man Utd footballer killed some 60 years ago, but why are you so sure that Shaun Edwards won't be back ?
well for one I don't think we can get anywhere near the salary RU can offer.And two leneghans to tight to pay a large salary anyhow.
Fair enough reply.