photo

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
souperfan

photo

Post by souperfan »

Can we please have a team photo on here everyone else has one and updated images photos as well please
super-kris

photos

Post by super-kris »

well i agree that we need an 2003 team photo as well as up to date action photos. although it is nice 2 see the old players on the site aswell. maybe at team photo of every year sice superleauge started.
Lorraine

Team Photo

Post by Lorraine »

I too would like a team photograph that could be turned in a screensaver.

Heres hoping for a better season in 2003
Paul Howard

Old photo's

Post by Paul Howard »

I agree with nitsua that it is always good to see the photo's of players from yesteryear that are often displayed on the homepage. Is there anyway I can access these as a printable version ?? Just wondered if there was any of a player from a few years back called Brian Dunn. Does anyone remember him? Also does anyone remember a Saints ( yeah, I'm sorry ) player called Dave Hatch ??
Mike
Site Admin

site images

Post by Mike »

Here's a few tips on images.

If you click on one of the images in the margin, or under stories you will be taken to a page with the full sized image on it (it may not be bigger) and a description (sometime incomplete).

If you want to see more recent pictures, click on the "Images" link on the left of the site. Or use the "Search" link to search for imags of particular players.

Finally, the site is designed so anyone can contribute images onto the site. If you have an image, or know where one is on the net, that isn't on this site - like the 2003 squad picture - you can add it to this site. You just have to ask me for permission to add images, and I'll send you instructions on how to do it.

Come on everyone - get involved. I'd like a fans' image section, for recording those trips to Wigan matches. I'm going to stick my Perpignan piccies and Murrayfield photos up soon...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
Mike
Site Admin

team pic

Post by Mike »

i agree there should be some sort of team pic
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆