george williams to australia

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
fozzieskem

Re: george williams to australia

Post by fozzieskem »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:Yet you miss the men who constantly make us tick when available!
It must be a different game on Wish FM and your couch arm? :lol:
Well I go to all the games who when available CONSTANTLY makes us tick. Because I am not seeing him occasionally may be but this season never consistently.
Lockers gives them great leadership but does not make them tick. imo that come from half backs and not seen that from any pairing this season.
Bateman has been the clock keeper this season for me,certainly not the halves in my opinion
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

fozzieskem wrote:
keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:Yet you miss the men who constantly make us tick when available!
It must be a different game on Wish FM and your couch arm? :lol:
Well I go to all the games who when available CONSTANTLY makes us tick. Because I am not seeing him occasionally may be but this season never consistently.
Lockers gives them great leadership but does not make them tick. imo that come from half backs and not seen that from any pairing this season.
Bateman has been the clock keeper this season for me,certainly not the halves in my opinion
I agree my player of the season.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

I stated men. Tomkins, Williams and Lockers were who I mean't and clearly not on Medlicke's list.
We are in dire need of a couple of play makers next season, where they come from is another matter?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

It has to be Lam and his son coming in. Hopefully he will be able to get Williams playing.

As for the above comments, is there any chance we can set up a forum for Bickering and Banter. I'm to old to read childish remarks at each other. Get together tomorrow and have a pint and a chat.

keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Wandering Warrior wrote:I stated men. Tomkins, Williams and Lockers were who I mean't and clearly not on Medlicke's list.
We are in dire need of a couple of play makers next season, where they come from is another matter?
Cant argue with that I cant see where they will come from either unless person coming in has players earmarked. We seem to be holding back and we can only hope there is a reason for it.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Some rumour`s come true sadly :doz: :doz: :doz:
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Some do dd, there are now two names on this thread, Williams and Lam. It'll be a poor day for Wigan RL if either were true. Williams leaving or Lam arriving.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Wiganer Ted wrote:Some do dd, there are now two names on this thread, Williams and Lam. It'll be a poor day for Wigan RL if either were true. Williams leaving or Lam arriving.
What is it you have against Lam Ted?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

josie andrews wrote:
Wiganer Ted wrote:Some do dd, there are now two names on this thread, Williams and Lam. It'll be a poor day for Wigan RL if either were true. Williams leaving or Lam arriving.
What is it you have against Lam Ted?
Yeah. Who do you want to takeover?
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

First Try Tickle wrote:It has to be Lam and his son coming in. Hopefully he will be able to get Williams playing.

As for the above comments, is there any chance we can set up a forum for Bickering and Banter. I'm to old to read childish remarks at each other. Get together tomorrow and have a pint and a chat.
I would do but Medlocke doesn't attend matches, therein lies the rub!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield