george williams to australia

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Wandering Warrior

Re: george williams to australia

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Hampshire ripped us a new one when we played at their place.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wandering Warrior

medlocke wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:
medlocke wrote:A great player wouldn't need help, Fans have pinned their hopes on him being the next Andy Gregory and he is nowhere near that standard and never will be, If this had been the NRL he would have been demoted to the Intrust Super Premiership never to be seen again, Good/Great players don't need other Good/Great players to make them play good, He reminds me of Luke Robinson, Amazing Potential but not good enough to fill it
Just remind me when you're donating your penny to Wigan via Sky subscriptions who you actually think is half decent in the team?
You constantly deride players whether they have quality or not and thus nullify your argument!
They often say a fool can constantly criticise and you always do!!
Oh look, Superfans chirping up again, Remind me again the vast amounts of money that you pump into the club so myself and other users can be mega impressed. PS, If you don't like my opinion or what I say then don't read my post's or even better put me on ignore, At least I am using the site for talking about RL unlike you who just slags off other users and shows your bitterness by constantly bitching and moaning about Brexit, Oh and maybe you should actually read some of my posts where I have praised certain players but then again that goes against your agenda doesn't it Superfan :thum:
I have a season ticket which you did your best to discourage and that is all you need know!
Now answer my question, who do you consider half decent in the team or is it too difficult for you?
A yes it's too difficult will suffice!!
Wandering Warrior

thegimble wrote:Well if he is still here this time next year the question of it was Wane's fault of it is his ability will be answered.
Correct!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
medlocke wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote: Just remind me when you're donating your penny to Wigan via Sky subscriptions who you actually think is half decent in the team?
You constantly deride players whether they have quality or not and thus nullify your argument!
They often say a fool can constantly criticise and you always do!!
Oh look, Superfans chirping up again, Remind me again the vast amounts of money that you pump into the club so myself and other users can be mega impressed. PS, If you don't like my opinion or what I say then don't read my post's or even better put me on ignore, At least I am using the site for talking about RL unlike you who just slags off other users and shows your bitterness by constantly bitching and moaning about Brexit, Oh and maybe you should actually read some of my posts where I have praised certain players but then again that goes against your agenda doesn't it Superfan :thum:
I have a season ticket which you did your best to discourage and that is all you need know!
Now answer my question, who do you consider half decent in the team or is it too difficult for you?
A yes it's too difficult will suffice!!
Davies
Gildart
Marshall
Clubb
Farrell
Bateman
Flower
Isa
Escare
Navarrete
Hamlin
Greenwood

Wandering Warrior

Yet you miss the men who constantly make us tick when available!
It must be a different game on Wish FM and your couch arm? :lol:
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

I wouldn't bother getting into any debate with medders it's just a total waste of time as he simply plays devil's advocate to whatever position suits his argument for that day

It was only a few days ago he was pointing out to me that no club can sign good players any more and that to hope for a good player is simply reminiscing for the 1980's :roll:
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

wall_of_voodoo wrote:I wouldn't bother getting into any debate with medders it's just a total waste of time as he simply plays devil's advocate to whatever position suits his argument for that day

It was only a few days ago he was pointing out to me that no club can sign good players any more and that to hope for a good player is simply reminiscing for the 1980's :roll:
No superstar players, plenty of good ones around that could be brought in but whether they are "Wigan Standard" to certain is a different matter
Wandering Warrior

wall_of_voodoo wrote:I wouldn't bother getting into any debate with medders it's just a total waste of time as he simply plays devil's advocate to whatever position suits his argument for that day

He fits the label never argue with an idiot that somebody has at the bottom of their posts.
:D
I'm waiting for Wormburner(Brexit we'll be alright) and Warrior Gilfedder to rise from the grave!????
Perhaps a new one, Snowflake might emerge?????
I wonder who these players are that could be purchased with somebody else's money that would be up to Medlocke standard?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Wandering Warrior wrote:

He fits the label never argue with an idiot that somebody has at the bottom of their posts.
:D
I'm waiting for Wormburner(Brexit we'll be alright) and Warrior Gilfedder to rise from the grave!????
Perhaps a new one, Snowflake might emerge?????
I wonder who these players are that could be purchased with somebody else's money that would be up to Medlocke standard?
This is the end, Goodbye
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Wandering Warrior wrote:Yet you miss the men who constantly make us tick when available!
It must be a different game on Wish FM and your couch arm? :lol:
Well I go to all the games who when available CONSTANTLY makes us tick. Because I am not seeing him occasionally may be but this season never consistently.
Lockers gives them great leadership but does not make them tick. imo that come from half backs and not seen that from any pairing this season.