help!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Lockers15

help!

Post by Lockers15 »

my picture wont change and ive tried changing it because its too big sorry for that if it caused any inconvineince.

what can i do to change it? ive tried and tried and tried and it wont budge

HELP! :(
Fraggle

Re: help!

Post by Fraggle »

Lockers15 posted:
my picture wont change and ive tried changing it because its too big sorry for that if it caused any inconvineince.

what can i do to change it? ive tried and tried and tried and it wont budge

HELP! :(
Doesn't seem too big to me. If you're using Internet Explorer, right-click on the image and choose properties to see how big it is - yours' is less than 100 pixels in both directions so could even be slightly bigger!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Lockers15

Post by Lockers15 »

im using firefox
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

It looks the right size to me.

I've been fiddling with the image part of the code, so perhaps I've broken it.

Look for any error messages (they should be in bold red type) and let me know what you see.

Mike
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Lockers15

Post by Lockers15 »

The image you uploaded was too large - the maximum width is 128 pixels (your image was 170 pixels wide)
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

OK

I've had to remove the bit of the code that scales images down automatically (this is only temporary). If you want your image to change, you have to make your new image no more than 128 pixels wide. You can do this using an image editing program like Paintshop Pro or Corel Photopaint or a free program (see http://www.freeware-guide.com/dir/mmedia/imagedit.html for some suggestions). They should all have an image resize function.

If you can't do this, wait a couple of days and try uploading your original file again. The site should be scaling images down automatically again by then.

Hope this helps
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Lockers15

Post by Lockers15 »

cheers mike your a ledgend!