Re: St Helens 75, Wigan 0

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Tom_McCooey

Post by Tom_McCooey »

premier league blue posted:
:lol: :lol: ha ha ha 25,000 every game this coming season not like your average 10,000.And u have to resort to emloying a coach from your biggest rivals.
Please learn to spell. Also, you don't see any of us on your forums having a go, so don't bother. I am really pleased for you that you'll get your year-long stint in the top flight, so just be satisfied and find some rivals in your own sport, if indeed, soccer merits such a tag.
Wigan 'til I die.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

premier league blue posted:
:lol: :lol: ha ha ha 25,000 every game this coming season not like your average 10,000.And u have to resort to emloying a coach from your biggest rivals.
Oh get a life seriously, do you latics fans not have anything else to do during the day? I hope you're proud of your bandwagon fans, would like to point out to you that even though we have lost the last 6 games and are looking to finish lower than ever before in SL, we have still managed to keep that average up both home and away now of course we shall see what happens to the 20,000 Latics fans if you go down because I don't remember there being that many a couple of seasons ago when you were in Div 2. Please, correct me if I am wrong.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

i really cant see were dw is expecting to fill the stadium every match ill still be amazaed if latics get average crowds better than warriors .do they not remember wimbledon :conf:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME