Foul and abusive behaviour

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Re: Foul and abusive behav...

Post by mike binder »

i must admit when i go to away matches most of it is,but yes i have seen older more mature one who should no better :conf:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Wizard_Millward

Post by Wizard_Millward »

When i went to Cardiff for the CC last year, the worst guy i saw was a 40ish year old man who was wearing only a batman dressing gown! Although i admit the guy was very funny. :lol:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

:lol: i wasnt that drunk :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

thats a good idea im going cardiff with supporters club,was wandring what to wear .i remember there was quite a few in fancy dress ,max can i have your out fit that would be fun

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

Its good to see that not all idiots are young people.This is the reason why football stadiums are all seaters because its easier to get rid of these idiots cos they dont tend to swop seats.youth doesnt automatically mean stupid proved by the fact that this woman was carrying a child on her shoulders.
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

I'm 17 and a regular in the South Stand. I don't agree with the excessive swearing but I must admit, it's not just a problem with young people. I don't drink. The majority of people in south stand are nice, decent people. It's just those few who drink or get a bit TOO angry who cause problems.
proud_pie_eater

Post by proud_pie_eater »

I dont think that there are that many people who cause problems in the south stand. The people who annoy me are young girls who only go to watch kevin brown and sit there texting and giggling the whole match and some male idiots who dont support rugby league but only go to cause trouble! Most of the people I sit with are genuine wigan rugby league fans and surely this is what we want to encourage! Not everyone is the same!
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

god point helen his that why he keeps getting mom ,because of texting :lol: :lol:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
proud_pie_eater

Post by proud_pie_eater »

maybe :D the sad thing is though, they text each other, they are sat less than three seats away, whats going on!!!
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

come on your a young gurl you tell us we dont know :conf:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME