What do you think of MORON?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
warriors

What do you think of MORON?

Post by warriors »

I think that we shoud get rid of MORON. He is naf, he can't catch the ball, throw the ball or do anything with the ball. I wish we could have Lam back. We should try an get stacey Jones or that other guy i can't remember his name. What about luke.
Fraggle

Re: What do you think of MORON...

Post by Fraggle »

warriors posted:
I think that we shoud get rid of MORON. He is naf, he can't catch the ball, throw the ball or do anything with the ball. I wish we could have Lam back. We should try an get stacey Jones or that other guy i can't remember his name. What about luke.
Chill Warriors. One player isn't the sole cause of our current problems. We can't have Jones, he's committed to Les Catalans for next year. We probably can't have "that other guy" as he's probably got a contract elsewhere, whoever he is! Or Luke Robinson, he's committed to Salford and would hardly be interested in rejoining Wigan having been released last year.

Moran's problem is that we play in a different way to London. He's a good support player, and his try scoring record in Superleague proves he can do things with the ball when he's in the right position. What he isn't is a playmaker, which is what we're looking for. He's passes are too easy to read, hence the number of intercept tries we're conceeding this year, and his kicking game is nothing special. That doesn't make him useless, it just makes him probably the wrong player for this Wigan team.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
warriors

Re: What do you think of M...

Post by warriors »

fraggle, moron it doing me head in. He is ment to be a good player. But he is not, he has had ages to change the way he plays an get use to the way that wigan play. This season started off alright, but then went down. Fraggle who would you want to have other than moron.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

warriors posted:
fraggle, moron it doing me head in. He is ment to be a good player. But he is not, he has had ages to change the way he plays an get use to the way that wigan play. This season started off alright, but then went down.
Really it depends what the idea of signing him was. Maybe the club, especially with Farrell's departure, should be looking at building the team around him instead of trying to mould him into the team. Players wearing 6, 7, 9 and 13 are the playmakers, but the only consistent player in those positions is Moran so maybe we should try to play to his strengths instead of trying to get him to do something he's not capable of. But rumour has it that he doesn't get on with Millward, so maybe that's a factor as well.
Fraggle who would you want to have other than moron.
Sorry, you need to ask someone who watches more than one game a month. I don't know enough about the potentially available players to offer any judgement.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

One thing moran can do is string a sentence together. OK we know moran has been poor this season, along with the MAJORITY of our team. You cant just single out one player, he isnt playing alone. I'd like to see you perform well behind a pack that gets beaten every week. The difference this seaosn is last season we offloaded virtually our whole pack and now we have to rebuild, which may take up until next season.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
superleague

Post by superleague »

what about matt orford for next season at 7 i watch nrl regularly and he is a play maker and very fast
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

Think he'll be signed by Warrington
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
hayley 04

Post by hayley 04 »

Poor or not name calling is pathetic. Calling him Moron isn't funny or clever just absolutely ridiculous. He's doing all he can but there isn't just him who's under performing!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

ronireved posted:
no half back will perform,name who you like,with the present wigan pack
Even if we had Andrew Johns hed still struggle with us this season. Blaming Moran is simplistic at best and shows how much the origingal poster understands about the clubs problems.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

i celebrated when we signed him ,not over cofident now ,think him and danny ore are to much like each other big fan of danny but i think its no 6 were we need a replacement not at 7.cant see them jelling hope they do but just cant see it.
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME