Disciplinary

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Disciplinary

Post by josie andrews »

Joe Greenwood (Wigan) - Grade A Dangerous Contact - 1 Match Penalty Notice

Looks like Joe is gonna miss the Warrington game unless the club appeal!

I can't seem to remember this instance!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
southernpie

Re: Disciplinary

Post by southernpie »

Yes that sounds about right, two Wakefield men sin binned for dangerous contact, no mention or further action. Joe cited presumedley for getting his knee bent in the tackle?? :eusa16: :eusa16:
You couldn't make it up
This St Helens Defence is like a lollipopman at Brands Hatch -Ray French BBC TV Challenge Cup 1982

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-55dq ... Botica.jpg [/img]

https://picasaweb.google.com/nogireman/ ... SDELRUGBY#
oval balls

Post by oval balls »

Richie Myler is cautioned for dangerous contact
Joe Greenwood is cited for grade A dangerous contact facing 1 match penalty
What’s is the difference between the two whereas two wakey players are binned for dangerous contact and I never saw joe involved in such
The disciplinary is a joke
Oh wait myler plays for Leeds and we all know who is knee deep in muck over at Leeds red hall
Say no more
wigans turning blue- my arse

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

oval balls wrote:Richie Myler is cautioned for dangerous contact
What’s is the difference between the two whereas two wakey players are binned for dangerous contact and I never saw joe involved in such
Oh wait myler plays for Leeds and we all know who is knee deep in muck over at Leeds red hall
Say no more
And Salfords best player, Hastings, who has turned their fortunes around, has conveniently been banned for two games for a high tackle! Two, so it wouldn't look like the RFL disciplinary were favouring Leeds by only giving him one!

It bloody stinks & is making the sport a laughing stock!
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

I did see a tackle from greenwood i thought he was lucky to get away with, however ban worthy.... no its convient that the player who ripped saints apart and was important vs wakefield is banned for a big game, yet two wakefield players who put players safety at risk are just looked over?
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

I would like to say unbelievable, but sadly it isn't.

Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

josie andrews wrote:
Say no more
And Salfords best player, Hastings, who has turned their fortunes around, has conveniently been banned for two games for a high tackle! Two, so it wouldn't look like the RFL disciplinary were favouring Leeds by only giving him one!

In fairness, Josie, that was a really bad head hit by Hastings. You could see it in his eyes he was out to cause some damage !
I thought he'd maybe get 4 or 5 for that tackle so he's quite lucky, I reckon. And he committed this with just seconds left on the clock.
Feel if he comes to us, serious words need to be conveyed because, unfortunately, he does come with some baggage from Oz.
Good player though.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Nezza Faz wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
Say no more

In fairness, Josie, that was a really bad head hit by Hastings. You could see it in his eyes he was out to cause some damage !
I thought he'd maybe get 4 or 5 for that tackle so he's quite lucky, I reckon. And he committed this with just seconds left on the clock.
Feel if he comes to us, serious words need to be conveyed because, unfortunately, he does come with some baggage from Oz.
Good player though.
I watched the whole game, but actually missed that last few minutes! ????????