Leigh

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
luke_robinsons_angel

Leigh

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

Any1 going to leigh on friday must be stupid, It is £15 and £10 to stand in open air next to the loudest road in the town, if it rains you all get drenched and if it's nice you get a gift from above in the shape of bird muck. Whereas @ JJB it is cheaper, with more atmosphere, undercover and a chair. :D :D :cool: :cool: :lol: :lol:
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
Fylde Coast Warrior

Re: Leigh

Post by Fylde Coast Warrior »

Unless you can get Leigh to agree to play their home game at the JJB, then you can certainly count me amongst the stupid ones who will be standing in the open air, getting distracted by the traffic noise and praying we don't get rained on or shat on by a bird (or by Leigh!), supporting our team.

This is what we gladly put up with to support our team!

I take it from your comments that you only go to games at the JJB?

MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I'll be there too stupidly shouting on my team, I'm sure at the more, erm packed games there you won't hear much traffic or be distracted. The planes at Headingley are more distracting than the odd car going past at 8 on a Fri night.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
willie c

Post by willie c »

:D i will be one of the stupid ones to but it will be worth traveling from cumbria to support the lads
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

MrsLam, still a secret Leyther then, will you still get your old staff discount in the bar? :)
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

there must more more stupid fans than you think.ill be there not scared to get wet to support my team and if you can here the traffic sorry but you go to the rugby for the wrong thing.STUPID(think not)loyal and a little crazy maybe :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

ian.birchall posted:
MrsLam, still a secret Leyther then, will you still get your old staff discount in the bar? :)
You have a great memory! Are you sure you're male?
I might pop in and see my old work mates, probably won't remember me I've changed a lot in the last 3 years. I kept telling them even if they did get to SL they would be straight back down but would they listen!? Reminds meof another set of local fans (not us!)

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

MrsLam posted:
ian.birchall posted:
You have a great memory! Are you sure you're male?
I might pop in and see my old work mates, probably won't remember me I've changed a lot in the last 3 years. I kept telling them even if they did get to SL they would be straight back down but would they listen!? Reminds meof another set of local fans (not us!)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I suppose I shouldn't have said that, now they're in the premiership they should be left alone not have to suffer the constant abuse anymore..

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Alex the Warrior

Post by Alex the Warrior »

I'm stupid too! :with:

It always rains at Leigh. I just hope that it's their fans trying to get the game abandoned again and not ours!
From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)