radders race night

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

radders race night

Post by mike binder »

just in case you dont know,the riversiders are holding a race night on tuesday,in aid of his testimonial year.I know according to the rumours he may be leaving but we have had a lot of loyal years off him>if you have nothing to do on tuesday your support would be appreciated.its in the tetlet suit at jjb think its 7 30 start See you all there :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
proud_pie_eater

Re: radders race night

Post by proud_pie_eater »

It will be good!
NUMBER 1 SPOT HERE WE COME!!!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

hmmm a lonely night in or supporting someone who is likely to stab us in the back. Sorry i know rads has been "loyal" to us, but i'm pretty naffed off with this whole situation.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
warriors

Post by warriors »

I have heard that radz will not be playing for wigan again. He is going to union, i dont want him to. But this is just a rumour so dont beleive it fully lets just wait an find out. O and someone told me that Carney is defently going. But i dont no if to beleive i will just wait and find out.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

carney looks more of a cert to leave than rads at the moment
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

warriors posted:
I have heard that radz will not be playing for wigan again. He is going to union, i dont want him to. But this is just a rumour so dont beleive it fully lets just wait an find out. O and someone told me that Carney is defently going. But i dont no if to beleive i will just wait and find out.
I doubt rads will play for us again 8weeks out, when he's fit RU clubs will start training hmm coincedental. Face it they're both going its a question of when not if now.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

mrs_carney posted:
hmmm a lonely night in or supporting someone who is likely to stab us in the back. Sorry i know rads has been "loyal" to us, but i'm pretty naffed off with this whole situation.
I don't think you will be the only one to feel like that. I can't see Rads testimonial events attracting the same level of interest unless he announces he is staying.

It is in his interest to clarify the situation IMO. If he is leaving he might actually get more people to go to his events if he came out and said he was off rather than drawing this out. I think the uncertainty is what annoys fans the most.

I have to say though that given our current league position he won't win many friends by leaving now. He knows the score as well as we do and while he has given great service to the club the club and fans have been very good to him.

What gets me is why it takes so long to sort these things out when a player goes to RU. Millward has said we mmight know more when the RU clubs start their pre-season training in early July. Why is that? Don't the poeple running their sport and clubs know if they want him or not? Have they made an offer to him or not?

Just get it sorted out quickly because if we want to move for a replacement we need to be doing so now before the likes of Reardon sign deals elsewhere.

Dave
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Let's face it we all know he's as good as gone. He will go in exactly the same manner as Farrell, i.e. Entirely when it suits him, after sitting out the rest of the season on his mega contract! :angry:
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Reardon has now signed for Wire. Cullen said so himslef apparently on GMR radio tonight.

Dave
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

:( Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!