Warry Warry Warry Warrington...predictions!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
superleague

Re: Warry Warry Warry Warr...

Post by superleague »

last time we played them we were beaten by a try that was disallowed which shud hav been i seriously doubt a mauling by the wires.
Plymouthpieeater

Post by Plymouthpieeater »

I would have said a Wire win, but a Rads come back may just swing it.
wiresphs

Post by wiresphs »

Maybe though it will inspire Martin Gleeson to try and save his hometown club nad sign for them for the following season.[/quote]
YAWN! You really are scraping the barrel YET AGAIN.When will you people understand that he is contracted to a far superior Rugby League club, (not one that lives in the past)and should you want to sign him, not only would it cost you a phenomenal amount of cash, you would YET AGAIN be eating up a large portion of your salary cap,on a small portion of players, causing you to have to offload YET MORE promising youngsters to accomodate the chosen few. This is something Wigan have been masters at over recent years hence the trouble you are in now, although Radlinski is probably taking up a hefty portion of your cap right now, (no matter what he says, cash and cash alone is the only thing that has kept him at the JJB)! :wink:
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

wiresphs posted:
When will you people understand that he is contracted to a far superior Rugby League club, (not one that lives in the past)
Far superior? Let me see if I understand this. How many times have you won superleague - I'll give you a clue, it's less than one... :lol:

How many Grand Finals have you been in? Err - think thats none again :lol:

When was the last time you won the challenge cup - probably have to ask the historians that one... :lol:

Last time you got to the final? Sorry, don't know that one either. :lol:

I presume that we are talking about the super league era? Or are you like every other Wigan hater, talking purely about this season, where we have lost several senior high profile players and been ravaged with injury?

If you want to put your money where you mouth is, I (along with most of this people on this site) will happily bet against Wire winning either the challenge cup or super league :lol:
YET AGAIN be eating up a large portion of your salary cap,on a small portion of players
So what do you pay him in? Cadbury's buttons? :lol:

Personally I don't think Wigan need Gleeson - there are other centres out there that should be considered. However if he wants to play for us...

And just to finish - if we are so yesterday news and dead in the water - why do you feel the need to come to a "lower" club's website and rattle on - surely you should be sniping at your "fellow" top clubs rather than us??

It's not even that I think only Wigan fans should post on this site - I don't mind Primrose n Blue at least they offer some decent debate - rather than just making noise, however I suppose it at least gives us a laugh! :lol:
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
wiresphs

Post by wiresphs »

:D "TO TRY AND HOOK A BIG COD MATTHEW"! (Get me a landing net, A BIG ONE)! Lol, lol, lol! :lol:
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

wiresphs posted:
:D "TO TRY AND HOOK A BIG COD MATTHEW"! (Get me a landing net, A BIG ONE)! Lol, lol, lol! :lol:
Look forward to seeing you in Cardiff or Old Trafford! :lol:

Being serious though - when was the last time wire won the challenge cup?
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

wiresphs

Post by wiresphs »

:) Being serious though, when was the last time Wire signed a racist? What a top role model for the youngsters of our sport! NICE ONE MO! You must be really proud of your new signing!
As for Cardiff & Old Trafford, i know who are the best odds for at least one of those venues this season!Lol, Lol Lol! :lol:
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

wiresphs posted:

As for Cardiff & Old Trafford, i know who are the best odds for at least one of those venues this season!Lol, Lol Lol! :lol:
Saints? Leeds?

As for Fletcher - contary to popular belief Mo does not have a crystal ball and therefore did not realise that Fletcher would make a complete a*se of himself when he signed him. For what it's worth I don't think any Wigan fans were highly impressed with his comments - check out the thread "Fantastic"

And you still haven't told me the last time Wire won the challenge cup (were you born then?)

Come on wiresph - you can do better than that! :lol:

thegimble

Re: Warry Warry Warry Warringt...

Post by thegimble »

Boy was Warrington so impressive last week at Widnes.

Your an average side apart from the top 2 its injuries that is the difference between us and 3rd.

Close game. 4-8 difference either way.
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Doug - I wonder whether you are being too pessimistic.

There are a few things in our favour - Wire's form seems to be dipping, we only just lost last time out, Rads has re-signed and is back, and to put our defeats into perspective, this season, by my reckoning, 9 teams have shipped over 60 points, including Bradford and London, and they seem to be going ok.

We are second favourites, but I could see us bringing home the bacon.