Lam: future Wigan boss?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
standishcat

Lam: future Wigan boss?

Post by standishcat »

I apologise if this topic's been discussed, or if it's too early to make predictions about our future coach, but what do you think?

I'm a bit ignorant really to "what makes a good Wigan coach" and I don't really have an opinion - I'd just like to see what everyone else thinks of Adrian Lam as a future Wigan coach. :blush:
MrsLam

Re: Lam: future Wigan boss?

Post by MrsLam »

He's got the respect and the leadership but I would hate for him to be future coach and treated the way some of our past coaches have been.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
standishcat

Re: Lam: future Wigan boss...

Post by standishcat »

I'd like this current one to do well before we start thinking about another new one
Oh yes, definitely. I'm not suggesting a job change again lol, I'm just thinking into the distant future. I keep reading the academy reports and think "Hmmmmm, maybe in the future" - who knows what the future holds. :roll:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

MrsLam posted:
He's got the respect and the leadership but I would hate for him to be future coach and treated the way some of our past coaches have been.
Yes id agree weve treatd most of the last coaches very poorly. Faz was the obvious choice from the squad to become coach inside a decacde, but Lam has passed him now for the simple reason hes still there.

Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

Why do people always want former players as the future club coach??

It seems to rarely work.

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

did graham west win everthing avalable in his year as coach?????? :angry:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

Why do people always want former players as the future club coach??
I'm not saying I do want him. Like someone previously posted, lets concentrate on Milly. But I was just curious to see what the general opinion was.

I shouldn't bother.