ML

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pedro

ML

Post by pedro »

Was talking to a rugby buddy today who has a box at Leigh. He said he was talking to an aussie after the game on Friday who was with ML in oz 2 weeks ago. He sais that ML will be pulling out and taking his money to the Gold Coast.

The thought of it has chhered me up all day :D
MrsLam

Re: ML

Post by MrsLam »

Hate to upset you but it kind of, well completely goes against what this report says.

http://www.wigantoday.net/ViewArticle2. ... ID=1074388
This they achieved after Lindsay told the players he was snubbing offers from Australia to stay with Warriors for the long haul.
He said: "I met the players along with Ian (Millward) and explained about my offer from the new Gold Coast club Down Under and the opportunity to start the day with a dip in the waters of a warm ocean for the rest of my life.
"I'm not going to do that because I'm staying here at Wigan, but I also told the players I want them with me.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

HE's here for the LONG HAUL :(
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
pedro

Post by pedro »

I posted ot cos I read a report like that in the league express today. Lets be honest can you believe anything he says?