Hooper to Salford Pryce to St-Helens?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jinkin jimmy

Re: Hooper to Salford Pryc...

Post by jinkin jimmy »

GeoffN posted:
Welcome back, jj! hope there's no truth to any of those rumours. good timing to be back for our win against Wire tonight!
GENIUS!!

Can I have next week's lottery numbers please? :D
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

jinkin jimmy posted:
GeoffN posted:
Welcome back, jj! hope there's no truth to any of those rumours. good timing to be back for our win against Wire tonight!
GENIUS!!

Even I was surprised by the magnitude of the win, though, I thought we'd only win by 6, not 19!
Next Friday...Wigan by 8.
Lottery numbers....12, 18, 32, 34, 44, 49.

HTH :wink:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

GeoffN posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:
GeoffN posted:
GENIUS!!

Even I was surprised by the magnitude of the win, though, I thought we'd only win by 6, not 19!
Next Friday...Wigan by 8.
Lottery numbers....12, 18, 32, 34, 44, 49.

sts by 30 :o
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

mike binder posted:
sts by 30 :o [/quote]

Doing that reverse psychology again Mike?
I'm gonna say it again and hope that it doesn't work out the same as last time, I just hope we give them a game. It shouldn't be a 75-0 mauling this time, not twice in one season, we've got to get some confidence into the lads, play a bit better each week. If we play like we did against Warrington I'll be happy even if we do lose. Just play for some pride this time please.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

After the last performance I feel we can give them a game, but a lot depends on how the kids back up. The tactic of starting with a relatively weak line up and a strong bench depends heavily on Hargreaves and Allen. Hopefully, Sculthorpe will be available for us, allowing us to relieve Allen. Mind you, shouldn't make much difference to the penalty count!!

The attack against Warrington was pretty good, even though mistakes were made and the wrong decisions taken at times. But I'm really concerned with the ease that Warrington broke through us. If we don't tighten that midfield defence we could take another pasting.

The main thing is to make sure - win or lose - we maintain the enthusiasm and self belief that was on display on Saturday.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

MrsLam posted:
mike binder posted:
sts by 30 :o

Doing that reverse psychology again Mike?
I'm gonna say it again and hope that it doesn't work out the same as last time, I just hope we give them a game. It shouldn't be a 75-0 mauling this time, not twice in one season, we've got to get some confidence into the lads, play a bit better each week. If we play like we did against Warrington I'll be happy even if we do lose. Just play for some pride this time please.[/quote]i was posotive for the leeds game and the sts game,since ive gone negative the teams unbeaten so im keepin the same attitude ,till i have to do diffrence gf looks out of reach though :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME