Wakefield 44 Bradford 34

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Wakefield 44 Bradford 34

Post by GeoffN »

Only 3 points off 5th spot now!

Looks grim for Widnes though.
mrs_carney

Re: Wakefield 44 Bradford 34

Post by mrs_carney »

Weekend full of surprises. Seems Wigan are being made a fuss of because they are more famous, bulls are having an equally bad season!!!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
wiganrldeanh

Re: Wakefield 44 Bradford ...

Post by wiganrldeanh »

mrs_carney posted:
Weekend full of surprises.
lets hope for the same next weekend
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

mrs_carney posted:
Weekend full of surprises. Seems Wigan are being made a fuss of because they are more famous, bulls are having an equally bad season!!!
...and without the same injury problems - only Vainikolo and Paul missing.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

and Vainikolo has a worthy replacement with karl pryce and they just wont be missing paul
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

apart from widnes do they have the oldest team in sl???? geoff 1 for you maybe :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
DaveO

Re: Wakefield 44 Bradford 34

Post by DaveO »

Being paranoid I wanted Bradford to win because I want all the teams below us to lose whenever possible so we are ensured SL next year.

We aren't out of the woods yet and once 'mathematicaly impossible for us to go down I might take a more charitable view on the fortunes of those still scrapping for SL survival.

Wakey winning by scoring 44 points v Bradford isn't good news and signals to me we might have a very hard game on our hands when we visit there soon.

Dave
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

DaveO posted:
Wakey winning by scoring 44 points v Bradford isn't good news and signals to me we might have a very hard game on our hands when we visit there soon.

Dave
Even paranoids have enemies, DaveO, but I don't think even the rfl would change our home fixture to an away one...
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

GeoffN posted:
DaveO posted:

Dave
Even paranoids have enemies, DaveO, but I don't think even the rfl would change our home fixture to an away one...
Getting confused with this weeks game! In any case a return to form by Wakefield is most unwelcome!

Of all the teams below us thay are the ones I owld prefer got relegated along with Leigh.

Dave
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

DaveO posted:
Of all the teams below us thay are the ones I owld prefer got relegated along with Leigh.
Me too because they have the best players out of the three, to pick off when/if they go down.