rumors

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
nathan-warrior

rumors

Post by nathan-warrior »

i have heard very strong rumors saying that kris radlinki and denis moran are on their way out. I found this very weird as radders has just signed a new contract. I do believe that this is a reliable source
Fraggle

Re: rumors

Post by Fraggle »

nathan-warrior posted:
i have heard very strong rumors saying that kris radlinki and denis moran are on their way out. I found this very weird as radders has just signed a new contract. I do believe that this is a reliable source
Was it a bottle of HP tomato source? Although your spelling suggests you may be referring to some American people instead of our players (sorry, but I HATE American spellings, why can't people use proper English when we're in England?!). What sport does Radlinki play?
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
nathan-warrior

Post by nathan-warrior »

point out what is wrong with my spelling !
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

nathan-warrior posted:
Sorry, should have been a bit more welcoming but your first couple of posts were the kind of silly questions we get a lot from Latics fans trying to provoke a reaction rather than sensible questions. Too often we get people on here with some ridiculous "rumors", and even when they're "rumours" instead they're still usually rubbish. Never trust anyone who's peddling either rumors or rumours, or has heard something from the friend of a colleague who used to live next door to someone who once stood in a queue with the sister of the mother of the nephew of a player's 3rd cousin.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
jodie clark

Post by jodie clark »

nathan-warrior posted:
who is radlinki
i always thought it was radlinski
always look on the bright side of life :D

what ever happens stick together !!!

simply the best,better than all the rest !!

!!! WE ARE THE WARRIORS !!!

R.I.P Mike Gregory A True legend xxxx
Ron

Post by Ron »

jodie clark posted:
nathan-warrior posted:
who is radlinki
i always thought it was radlinski
Seeing that you are quick to criticise others. Sentences (not the "jail" type) usually start with a capital letter; at the end of the sentence you usually put a "full-stop". For a persons name it is always the practice to use capital letters.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

First post in ages and it's one thats wound me up. I hate hate hate rumours. I know I've not been online recently so haven't checked anything for certain but didn't Kris just sign another contract with us and turn down RU? If he turned down RU, does it seem likely that he will bu**** off to another RL club?
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!