paleeeeeeeee...whoever

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pedro

paleeeeeeeee...whoever

Post by pedro »

Just watched him play against the roosters and he is absloutley awesome. Cant wait till next year to see him in the cherry and whites. Made Cayless look very ordinary....Lets hope he does the same next year.

Just about to watch souths to see if the other new blokes are much kop as the dury is still out on Logan after last week :)
Forever Warrior

Re: paleeeeeeeee...whoever

Post by Forever Warrior »

Feka looks the real deal. Very powerful. Always took three men to tackle him and still made metres. Great 50 metre run in second half after bursting through the line.23 years old and looks just what we need in the front row.
Fletcher showing good ball skills for Souths. He's just come back on the field with Souths 14 - 10 down and 30 minutes to go.
pedro

Post by pedro »

Not to impressed with Fletcher to be honest. No-where near the player he was. Looks a long way over the hill and with the money he will be coming on looks a bit risky really. Hopefullt he will prove me wrong though,
jodie clark

Post by jodie clark »

pedro posted:
Not to impressed with Fletcher to be honest. No-where near the player he was. Looks a long way over the hill and with the money he will be coming on looks a bit risky really. Hopefullt he will prove me wrong though,
another mess made from
lindsay : :angry: [/quote]
always look on the bright side of life :D

what ever happens stick together !!!

simply the best,better than all the rest !!

!!! WE ARE THE WARRIORS !!!

R.I.P Mike Gregory A True legend xxxx
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

pedro posted:
He will
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

Fletcher played apart in the first two south sydney tries. He can passes well and tackles well but doesn't run at all.
pedro

Post by pedro »

adrenalinxx posted:
Fletcher played apart in the first two south sydney tries. He can passes well and tackles well but doesn't run at all.
Thats not very good is it for a second rower?

He looked solid I suppose I just think there are far better at the moment in the NRl who will be cheaper
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Forever Warrior posted:
Feka looks the real deal. Very powerful. Always took three men to tackle him and still made metres. Great 50 metre run in second half after bursting through the line.23 years old and looks just what we need in the front row.
Fletcher showing good ball skills for Souths. He's just come back on the field with Souths 14 - 10 down and 30 minutes to go.
Heard him called the Rhino by the announcer. Rhino does less damage. That run was very impressive as it was towards the end of the game hes going to be awsome. 23 years old and looks the real deal.

We will not be over run by anyone next season not even the Saints will do that. With Calderwood joining we must give some credit to ML yes hes screwed up big style but the siginings we are brining in are quality and in numbers and age.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

thegimble posted:
Forever Warrior posted:
dont think its ml think you should be thanking basil 4 the qualaty we r getting now,this guy as the potentual to be our best coach ever,that includes mr monie and mr lowe if he turns this team around,which i think he will it will be a much greater acheivement than what these two great coaches did
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Bert's Medal

Post by Bert's Medal »

adrenalinxx posted:
Sounds like he may turn out to be another Wally Lewis!