cheer louder next week

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

cheer louder next week

Post by mike binder »

sorrry people but as the song says allways look on the bright side of life da da da da da da da da da da point is im off to spain for 9 days ,thats the bright side.so my big gob will not be there on friday against the wildcats ,so i ask you all to shout that little louder to cover the loss of myself and my great family( :lol: )yes right. Good luck to the boyz and all have fun in the rain last i heard it was 115 degrees oh no guess ill have to get some shade in the bar again :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: :cool: :cool: :cool: :exc: :exc: :exc: :eh: :eh:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
thegimble

Re: cheer louder next week

Post by thegimble »

mike binder posted:
sorrry people but as the song says allways look on the bright side of life da da da da da da da da da da point is im off to spain for 9 days ,thats the bright side.so my big gob will not be there on friday against the wildcats ,so i ask you all to shout that little louder to cover the loss of myself and my great family( :lol: )yes right. Good luck to the boyz and all have fun in the rain last i heard it was 115 degrees oh no guess ill have to get some shade in the bar again :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: :cool: :cool: :cool: :exc: :exc: :exc: :eh: :eh:
Jammie sod. Have fun.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
i will :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Jammy? How's he Jammy he's missing a Wigan game.

...and he calls himself a fan! :wink:
jodie clark

Post by jodie clark »

you will have to shout because im loud @ rugby matches and im missin the wakefield match then i miss
salford and just bak for the widnes match i think

always look on the bright side of life :D

what ever happens stick together !!!

simply the best,better than all the rest !!

!!! WE ARE THE WARRIORS !!!

R.I.P Mike Gregory A True legend xxxx
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

jodie clark posted:
you will have to shout because im loud @ rugby matches and im missin the wakefield match then i miss
salford and just bak for the widnes match i think

it will be the quietest game at the jjb ever with us missing youll no what its like to be a sts fan at a allways silent kr :lol:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

There'll be no one there!! I go on holiday on the Sat so that's another 6 less. Won't miss Wakey, I've said I'd rather take no clothes than miss the match...might miss the next few due to being arrested for indecent exposure in France, hm don't know what the law is on that.

Fans were a credit to the team once again, we've had brilliant support this year. I think that deserves a celebration drink Mike. Have a good un and when you get back that pool table will be mine, muhaha
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

NOW THERES A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES :lol: did u get arrested :conf: and my pool table is still mine :(

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME