how will we do against wakefield

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jinkin jimmy

Re: how will we do against...

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Wizard_Millward posted:
Some people prefer to shout and sing through games and try to get behind the team, while some prefer just to sit back and watch them play.

It's not really affecting anyone else what you do, so Jimmy does have a point, it's entirely up to him how he watches the match.
This is the whole point. It's my money that gets me into the ground and I'll watch the game in whatever manner I want, thank you very much. I never post saying please watch the game quietly, no leaving your seat or throwing stupid little bits of paper about do I?

Anyway, back to the game. This weekend could see the end of our season if we lose and London win. Feels strange to be supporting Wigan and that the season could be over in July. We MUST win tonight and hope London really miss Leuluai (sp).
joely14

Re: how will we do against...

Post by joely14 »

jinkin jimmy posted:
botica posted:
Its gonna be a good one. hopefully a Wigan win, but with Wakefields show of late form it will take a good show from our lads! Once again please shout all you can and be the 14th player on the night and help them out. Can't wait!!!! :wink:
Excuse me!! Sorry to have to say this, but it really annoys me when some self appointed organiser of support comes on here telling us to shout all we can!! Who do you think you are - Delia Smith????
:angry: [/b]
Jinkin jimmy, there's no need for you to be like that, it wasn't like Botica was forcing his match ways down your throat, your right we fans can enjoy the game in what ever way we like but, its great when people try to get you all fired up, the players are always sayin how much the singing and chants help them during the game!