how will we do against wakefield

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jinkin jimmy

Re: how will we do against...

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Looks tight. Bookies are giving Wakey 4 start. Could be heart attack time again!!
botica

Post by botica »

Its gonna be a good one. hopefully a Wigan win, but with Wakefields show of late form it will take a good show from our lads! Once again please shout all you can and be the 14th player on the night and help them out. Can't wait!!!! :wink:
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

botica posted:
Its gonna be a good one. hopefully a Wigan win, but with Wakefields show of late form it will take a good show from our lads! Once again please shout all you can and be the 14th player on the night and help them out. Can't wait!!!! :wink:
Excuse me!! Sorry to have to say this, but it really annoys me when some self appointed organiser of support comes on here telling us to shout all we can!! Who do you think you are - Delia Smith????
:angry: [/b]
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

I think if the Halves play well and Moran doesnt keep kicking the ball out on the full we will do ok. Rads is back and so is Dallas but Vaeliki is a doubt so we might have Brown and Wild at centre, it will have to be a team performance and no one man rugby. I reckon Wigan by 10. :eh:

WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

Abit of positive news for us, Rooney is injured and will not be playing :)

He has not been named in there squad
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
pedro

Post by pedro »

With the players we have back in the squad it looks like we will be putting out quite a good team. FGirst 1 IM's had chance to see i think
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Radlinski, Dallas, Brown, Aspinwall, Gleeson, Orr, Moran, Seuseu, Newton, Hargreaves, Allen, Tickle, Hansen, Sculthorpe, Guisset, Wild, Godwin, Tomkins.

Judging by this squad they could do very well. Apart from rads and dallas, the back line looks weaker than usual. And allen, seuseu, wild and hansen haven't been overly impressive recently. But we'll just have to wait and see
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
superleague

Post by superleague »

whats your problem jinkin jimmy all that botica is saying is support the team.
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

im confident wigan will win. i always sing shout and i try to encourage other fans to do the same. some people dont like to be told what to do i can appreciate that. but without trying to upset anyone wigan need all the support we can muster!
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
Wizard_Millward

Post by Wizard_Millward »

Some people prefer to shout and sing through games and try to get behind the team, while some prefer just to sit back and watch them play.

It's not really affecting anyone else what you do, so Jimmy does have a point, it's entirely up to him how he watches the match.