The Best Prop

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mrs_carney

Re: The Best Prop

Post by mrs_carney »

I think we should keep hargreaves and prescott. Hargreaves has the bulk to charge up and prescott has the size and he appears to have a bit of pace on him as well. I'd love to see these two stay at Wigan and develop into our first choice props and with the players coming over next year, they can only learn more and get better. I think those two have a very bright future ahead of them.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
Wizard_Millward

Post by Wizard_Millward »

Don't forget, our new kiwi friend is only 23 aswell, could be our front row sorted for the next ten years with those 3.
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

Palea’aesina looks like he could be somthing we have never really had, most of the props I can remember at Wigan have all been hard working rather than dynamic runners like he is, he really is a whole new kind of player for Wigan, hes so exciting and explosive when he gets going, he really is going to be something else when he gets over here. Anyone who hasnt seen him already for the NZ Warrios is in for such a treat when they finally do see him in action.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

pedro posted:
Millwards the man for bringing in the youth.
He certainly spotted Bibey early!
pedro

Post by pedro »

GeoffN posted:
pedro posted:
Millwards the man for bringing in the youth.
He certainly spotted Bibey early!
He was signed for Wiagn by Graham West. I know as I was training him at school at the time when he was 14. His brother is very good Adam at Widness. Taller and plenty of time to fill out.