Will Edwards sign?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.

Will Edwards sign?

Yes
16%
No
84%

Total votes: 44

morley pie eater

Re: Will Edwards sign?

Post by morley pie eater »

Was it SE in his memoirs who talked about losing respect for Brett Kenny? IIRC it was after we lost a play-off semi-final at Saints and Kenny had a taxi to Manchester airport ordered. (I may have some detalls wrong, but the gist of it is right).

My question for SE is "How would you compare what Kenny did, with a 'man of his word' backing out of an agreement with the club he sippisedly loves?"
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Longstanding

Post by Longstanding »

After being very keen and looking forward to him coming, I now hope he doesn't come. He's not the man I thought he was.
jobo

Post by jobo »

morley pie eater wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:10 pm Was it SE in his memoirs who talked about losing respect for Brett Kenny? IIRC it was after we lost a play-off semi-final at Saints and Kenny had a taxi to Manchester airport ordered. (I may have some detalls wrong, but the gist of it is right).

My question for SE is "How would you compare what Kenny did, with a 'man of his word' backing out of an agreement with the club he sippisedly loves?"
Kennys flight had been booked ages in advance of the play off final but his performance in that game lead to the conspiracy theory that he wasn't trying.

Always thought it was a bit nasty of Edwards to join in with the condemnation mob.