Injuries

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
First Try Tickle

Re: Injuries

Post by First Try Tickle »

Its unbelievable that there are only 6 players from the 17 Grand Final team now available.

I've not count Escare as I'm not sure what's going on with him. Not on the injury list but cant get a look in.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

First Try Tickle wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:36 am Its unbelievable that there are only 6 players from the 17 Grand Final team now available.

I've not count Escare as I'm not sure what's going on with him. Not on the injury list but cant get a look in.
I know a lot of people dont agree , but surely its time we give him a go at fullback........ zak hasnt exactly set the world on fire and is very similar in the kicking department.........maybe give zak a go at centre coz something has got to be changed eventually....... zak or sarge on the bench for me
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Firestarter wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:52 am
First Try Tickle wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:36 am Its unbelievable that there are only 6 players from the 17 Grand Final team now available.

I know a lot of people dont agree , but surely its time we give him a go at fullback........ zak hasnt exactly set the world on fire and is very similar in the kicking department.........maybe give zak a go at centre coz something has got to be changed eventually....... zak or sarge on the bench for me
I would also give Hankinson a run out in the second Row, Can't be any worse than Isa
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Is Dom unlucky or just prone to injury?

Gutted if he retires, has been a pleasure to watch.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."