Save from Relegation

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
damien morrissey

Re: Save from Relegation

Post by damien morrissey »

Wouldnt want them to fold too soon Geoff i would miss seeing the look on there smug fans faces when the team they hammered last year puts them on there ass. I think that we will have a few sensible opposition fans lookin at our recruitment and coach and giving it the big OH OH.
mike binder

Re: Save from Relegation

Post by mike binder »

captinjack posted:
I am in Majorca at the moment in a hotel full of Stain and Leeds fans. Am I taking some stick. The Stains are praying we will go down and get kicked out of the JJB and have to fold. But I.m not to bothered about the thoughts of a group of Scouse Neandertal burglers.

Leeds fans are a little kinder. They don´t wamt us to get kicked out of the JJB, but they would like to see us go down. What can I aay. They are from Yorkshire and interbred. :)
id like to see both them go down as to be honest they have as much chance as us,tell them to book there holidays in the same place next year,and see how many turn up.leeds have no wingers next year sts are getting older and slower well be big and strong and kick them all over the park

leeds 0 wigan 120
sts 0 wigan 100
my predictions for next season :lol: :lol: :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME