Adrian Lam still Ian Lenagan’s first choice for Wigan Warriors job

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
fozzieskem

Re: Adrian Lam still Ian Lenagan’s first choice for Wigan Warriors job

Post by fozzieskem »

In fairness to Hastings he’s made it utterly clear he will do what’s best for him and that’s fair to me.
Caboosegg

Re: Adrian Lam still Ian Lenagan’s first choice for Wigan Warriors job

Post by Caboosegg »

DaveO wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 5:10 pm
Exiled Wiganer wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:23 pm It is going too far to suggest we are Wigan isn’t a sales pitch. We are the biggest club in the game over here, and have been champions repeatedly. Hastings is probably playing us, while he sorts out his NRL deal. In which case he can use that as a throw away excuse.
I am sure it is used as a sales pitch but players aren't stupid and IL would be foolish to think it counts for anything much but I bet he does.

They can see the state of the club at this point in time and past success counts for nothing. It's a bit like Man Utd. Their record says they are the biggest club in the game but you won't find players queing up to sign for them given they didn't qualify for the Champions League. If Wigan look like a basket case players won't sign.
I agree its been so long since we won anything that we cant be seem as a successful club anymore.........

This mess your on about so far is just Edwards messing us around and a bad start to the season... leeds still got some stars in and they have had a few bad years.

Im not saying any clubs name counts for much but this so called mess is mainly just forum opinion and not fact.

The salford mess on the other hand is fact, the financial struggles are well documented.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.