So... will we beat Warrington?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ddtftf

Re: So... will we beat Warrington?

Post by ddtftf »

I am becoming immune to them loosing now that i have lost all the passion, it becomes expected and makes me watch more NRL to get my fix of RL sad to say i have no faith in IL doing anything about it .

Would love to know where all the money has gone from the players we have sold :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

I don’t think Lam is the man for the job but I do feel for him as we have a lot of players not good enough or past it.
Effort was there, to a point, but we really lack direction and quality.
jobo

Post by jobo »

Warrior20 wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 8:57 pm Another pathetic performance, but did we really expect anything else? Completely devoid of ideas in attack and the defence is terrible. None of the senior players seem to care that much, Williams is stealing a living at the moment. Big changes are needed.
We couldn't buy a win at the moment our luck is so bad. I know you supposedly make your own luck but at times it seems we are cursed. Philbin lead with the elbow on Greenwood and it was easy for the ref not to do the right thing. Bounce went their way at almost every opportunity.

Reckon our problem isn't whether we'll get relegated this year, don't think there's even a remote chance of that but next year, with the arrival of an ambitious Toronto and demotion of plucky London, plus Leeds having rebuilt, we could very well find ourselves having a battle with HKR.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I can sadly say no Wigan won’t beat wire this season or next by the looks of that mess
SJ

Post by SJ »

jobo wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 1:08 pm
SJ wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 12:28 pm No but I'm always wrong
You're not wrong there SJ 😝
Pleased you recognised my irony jobo (or am I just being kind?😇
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

They would struggle to beat the ladies team at the moment