Re: Best Wigan player ever and...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
gab0512

Re: Best Wigan player ever and...

Post by gab0512 »

Depends on the position really - you wouldn't pick Andy Gregory as prop, the same as you wouldn't pick Andy Platt as scrum half. The backs are the entertainers and the forwards workers (usually).

Best player I've seen is Brett Kenny followed closely by Gene Miles.

Current players haven't really laid down any real credentials to match the previous stars we have had. However, in the current team I would have to choose Tickle for consistency more than anything
wiganrldeanh

Re: Best Wigan player ever...

Post by wiganrldeanh »

offiah and radlinski. i know some people would dissagree but thats just my opinion.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

wiganrldeanh posted:
offiah and radlinski. i know some people would dissagree but thats just my opinion.
and thats what were on here to give our opinion ,be boring if we all had the same thoughts :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

lol. i know but i have very different views than others
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

For some unkown reason I am going for an unsung hero of the recent past

Nicky Kiss

Not classy like Kenny, Hanley etc who are genuine world class players

But you could guarantee that if your opponent was on your line in a promising position then Nicky would come out with the ball. For younger viewers you could steal the ball in all positions 13 on 1 if necessary