Who is Wigans best player?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
John M

Who is Wigans best player?

Post by John M »

If you had to choose a best player from the current Wigan team who would it be? choose the player on ability only and dont think about age etc.
So who is Wigans best player?

I would say at this moment the man with the most ability is Adrian Lam.On a good day he can do anything with the ball in hand.He has a great short/long kicking game,he has a good short/long passing game,he supports well and his defence is superb for his size.Very rarely does he get the praise he deserves for his hard work in defence.Every tackle he makes is copy book around the legs and he rarely misses a tackle no matter how big the opponent.My only concern with him is he seems to have a habit of going quiet when the big games come around.This was also his problem in Australia.However on his day he can be up there with the best scrum half in the world as we saw when he ripped Saints apart earlier in the year.
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!
AJ

i say....

Post by AJ »

kris radlinski

but its very late and im very tired, so i will expand on why tommorrow!!!
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!
pie eater and proud of it

Lam

Post by pie eater and proud of it »

Lam.
Pie_Eater14

player

Post by Pie_Eater14 »

Lam and Radlinski are equally as good but id have to say Lam has he creates more oppurtunitys than radlinski does although tht aint his job i know
By far the greatest team, the world has ever seen
Ken

Wigan Best

Post by Ken »

Lamb
Rad
Newton
Farrell
O`Connor
the first 5 names on the sheet, and look none of them play at centre a stand out position
Ken Blinston
super-kris

its gotta be radlinksi

Post by super-kris »

i have 2 say kris radlinski
he is a brilliant full back and can stop neone on his own when comin close 2 a try.i have seen it done may a time.
i would have 2 say lam is also one ov wigans best players and magnificant especially when faz doesnt play
Bilko

re: Who is Wigans best player?

Post by Bilko »

Rads, O'Connor and Cassidy for me are models of consistency. Never let you down. My best player when fit is Brett Dallas. No reason really I just like wingers in the mold of Offiah and Jase Robinson.
Pie_Eater14

molds of offiah n billy

Post by Pie_Eater14 »

who doesn't they dont come much better
By far the greatest team, the world has ever seen
MattyB

best player

Post by MattyB »

Ainscough

yeh right !!

Lam
Form is temporary, Class is permanent.
Pengy

Faz and Lam

Post by Pengy »

When both playing to the best of there ability these are the 2 best players in our squad. Rads isnt because he doesnt offer us much in attack other than his support play so to say he is a suberb attacking player is abit over the top. Lockyer is a superb attacking player and rads is not even close to him attacking wise.