radlinski out 4 the season

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

radlinski out 4 the season

Post by mike binder »

just been confirmed at riversiders meeting hes having op on his knee on friday :(
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
damien morrissey

Re: radlinski out 4 the season

Post by damien morrissey »

Great thats all we need,saying that this year is a washout so let him have the opp plenty of time to recover and be back for the new season ready to take the title.
HappyHooker

Re: radlinski out 4 the season

Post by HappyHooker »

Hard to take, especially with Melling out, who was looking so promising...

I would put young Sean Gleeson at fullback, certainly would prefer that move to placing Moran back there. Have never felt secure watching him under the bomb.

Good thing this season is a write off.

Oh, and best of luck to Kris - am sure every man, woman, child and dog with cherry and white blood will be hoping everything goes well.

Be off now, things to do. Peace.
Being a warrior is not just a past-time; it's a choice of life.
mike binder

Re: radlinski out 4 the se...

Post by mike binder »

ml wrote the season off as soon as faz went.new we had to rebuild and wouldnt of brought all these new players if faz was here .Confirmed he was the best paid plyer in the land :conf:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

no way hes finished till next year the lad was at the meeting 4 a while he is gutted :o

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Good decision, IMO. No point in him trying to play on with the injury, and risking making it worse...as we know, the rest of this season is a write-off anyway. Lets give the lad as long as possible to get fully fit for next season, and take a better look at our alternative fullbacks while we can afford to, in games where the results really don't matter that much.
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Hock, O'loughlin, Prescott, Melling, Godwin, Radlinski all with knee injuries. Is this just a coincidence or are we doing something different to other clubs in conditioning or training?
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

jinkin jimmy posted:
Hock, O'loughlin, Prescott, Melling, Godwin, Radlinski all with knee injuries. Is this just a coincidence or are we doing something different to other clubs in conditioning or training?
It's my fault, I injured the medial ligament in my right knee at the end of last season and cursed the team for the whole of this year!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

What bothers me is whether we will have enough fit bodies to win against Salford. We are not out of the relegation woods yet. At least with Carney and DV back, we can offset Rads' loss, but I am still worried.

If by Sunday we have won and Widnes have lost, I will be thinking happily ahead to next year. Till then, it's one game at a time.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Exiled Wiganer posted:
We are not out of the relegation woods yet.
Yes we are. Look ar the fixtures and tell me Widnes can overtake us!

6 defeats will be enoudgh to stay up.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐