faz wouldnt say good bye

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Champions

Re: faz wouldnt say good b...

Post by Champions »

Not quiet as cherry and white as Rads though eh?
I wouldn't have booed him but you can't say he had Wigan Rugby Leagues best interest at heart when he decided to leave, I'm not saying he was wrong to go but how can you say he's loyal and cherry and white through and through when he left us in the way he did as already mentioned by Fraggle?

Radlinski is a good example of a loyal,cherry and white blooded lad, Faz should have stuck out the contract or not signed it at all.
Yeah I suppose. Rads is a true Wiganer....after turning down mayn offers...but Faz won't play for much longer, so he could use more money......and he was still injured therefore would have been no use to us. But I'm basically saying that even though he left us, when perhaps he ought to have stayed, but with everything he has done for the club, it isn't fair that we judge him on his new career path. Our club owes a lot to him, and it shows how much the club means to him, by the fact he continued coming to matches, and training up until he moved. I for one say Good luck and farewell Faz. And he will always be a Wigan player to me :D
........and on the 8th day, God made Wigan Warriors!
SiY

Post by SiY »

Yes good luck Faz can't wait to see you kick RU butt just like Robinson does! They seem to only want to recruit us Wiganers.

Rads is Cherry&White through and through. Faz is a Legend at the club. Nuff said.
DaiJones

Post by DaiJones »

Well done to Faz on getting selected for a list of every rugby player in England. He's almost good enough to get into the Welsh team! Seriously, good luck sir.

I notice my favourite tip for rugby league scouts Gloucester's Marcel Garvey is not anywhere in the 61..he would be a great league winger and now probably disillusioned enough to come..bear it in mind Wigan, he's like Robinson but much quicker and stronger
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

I would love to see him in an England jersey just to prove that league players are more complete all round players but it will be too soon to play this year. I notice Henry Paul has been dropped he hasnt done much in union
damien morrissey

I am surprised he has bombed so badly i awlways rated him as a player it proves that field isnt always greener at least Harris had the sense to return
damien morrissey

Yea i read that on text last night he is a good player when he was on the televised games.At least it is an NRL player not SL.
damien morrissey

I take your point on board and agree but the depth of players from Oz is huge compared to over here it is a bigger loss for us when a top class SL player converts as a pose to an NRL player my reasoning behind this is as follows. Sailor,Lote taq and the other guy who i always forget his name plys fullback was at the sharks went over and the game over there is as ever( Rodgers) losing Faz has a much bigger impact to SL and thats one player.