James Maloney

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
medlocke
Posts: 8378
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:57 am
Contact:

Re: James Maloney

Post by medlocke » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:06 pm

fozzieskem wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:40 pm
josie andrews wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:26 am
fozzieskem wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:33 pm
I must admit I do love the way they deal in absolutes over on rlfans..”I heard this from my kitten it must be happening” and then a thread goes off on a 10 page tangent about said player,scary place that
Can't eve remember tie last time I went on RLFans forum! 🤔🤔
I lurk there Josie wouldn’t dream of posting to be honest, we all have a views on here but are pretty tolerant of each other I think it seems that woe betide yiu if you don’t agree on that forum,they attack like a pack of diva dogs
I get attacked on there on a regular basis :D

moto748
Posts: 2315
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:30 pm

Re: James Maloney

Post by moto748 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:33 pm

They're clearly not all bad, then!

fozzieskem
Posts: 3091
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 10:54 am

Re: James Maloney

Post by fozzieskem » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:23 pm

medlocke wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:06 pm
fozzieskem wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:40 pm
josie andrews wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:26 am


Can't eve remember tie last time I went on RLFans forum! 🤔🤔
I lurk there Josie wouldn’t dream of posting to be honest, we all have a views on here but are pretty tolerant of each other I think it seems that woe betide yiu if you don’t agree on that forum,they attack like a pack of diva dogs
I get attacked on there on a regular basis :D
I get the impression you rather enjoy it though😂

medlocke
Posts: 8378
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:57 am
Contact:

Re: James Maloney

Post by medlocke » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:11 pm

fozzieskem wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:23 pm
medlocke wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:06 pm
fozzieskem wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:40 pm


I lurk there Josie wouldn’t dream of posting to be honest, we all have a views on here but are pretty tolerant of each other I think it seems that woe betide yiu if you don’t agree on that forum,they attack like a pack of diva dogs
I get attacked on there on a regular basis :D
I get the impression you rather enjoy it though😂
It's all I go on there for :lol:

Wintergreen
Posts: 992
Joined: Wed May 20, 2015 2:13 pm

Re: James Maloney

Post by Wintergreen » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:41 pm

josie andrews wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:26 am
fozzieskem wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:33 pm
I must admit I do love the way they deal in absolutes over on rlfans..”I heard this from my kitten it must be happening” and then a thread goes off on a 10 page tangent about said player,scary place that
Can't eve remember tie last time I went on RLFans forum! 🤔🤔
Bunch of keyboard warrior kiddies Josie. You're not missing much :)

moto748
Posts: 2315
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:30 pm

Re: James Maloney

Post by moto748 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:38 pm

And yet 'over there', people say the same about this place!

And when you think about it, with many of the same posters on both sites, it's not that surprising!

Post Reply