Tonight's crowd

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Tonight's crowd

Post by GeoffN »

10k+...better than I expected, considering they only brought a couple of hundred! Did you see that fat bloke getting chucked out? Hilarious!
First Try Tickle

Re: Tonight's crowd

Post by First Try Tickle »

yes, he was at the back of the north stand after the game mouthing off to the stewards... I just said you should think yourself lucky..I'm sure after Salfords performance others wished it had been them.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I thought Salford would have brought far more. Not on SKY etc and fancying their chances of a win :D

Support seems to be holding solid
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

I can't see how there was 10k there. I'm sure they just use the random number generator when it comes to the attendance. Same goes for man of the match on the text vote, I think they just pick it out of a hat. Dallas had a decent enough game at FB but I thought our half backs were more deserved.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

robjoenz posted:
I can't see how there was 10k there. I'm sure they just use the random number generator when it comes to the attendance. Same goes for man of the match on the text vote, I think they just pick it out of a hat. Dallas had a decent enough game at FB but I thought our half backs were more deserved.
I'd have picked Moran. Newton would probably have got my vote if not for that silly pass that led to their first try....he was outstanding afterwards.
Tom_McCooey

Post by Tom_McCooey »

I'd have picked Moran as well. Dallas had a very decent game, but I just think others were more deserving of MOTM last night, I suppose half the text voters just aren't experts like us though. :wink: I'm also suprised at the 10k plus attendance, it looked more full from my place in the south against Wakey.
Wigan 'til I die.
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

Did you see that fat bloke getting chucked out?
I did lol but I was in south stand and wasn't close enough to know what the hell it was all about. All the Salford fans started chanting something as he got took out. :wink:

East stand looked fuller to me and I thought the attendance did look bigger than against Wakefield... maybe just me? :eh:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

i thougt danny orr was mom for his organisation and a outstanding kicking game,my daugter put the crowd at 10,145 im maxs club guess she as a good chance to win :conf:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Champions

Post by Champions »

Talking about crowds....is it jst me or do Salford not have many fans? Coz when we played down there last time, there were more wigan fans then salford fans! lol
........and on the 8th day, God made Wigan Warriors!