New kit for next season ??

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
100% Warrior

New kit for next season ??

Post by 100% Warrior »

Popped into the JJB store before last nights game and noticed that sale tags have now gone on both the home and away kits, therefore it appears we may be in for a change of kit again.

If so, would people prefer to stick with traditional hoops or would they like a change ??
- psycho -

Re: New kit for next season ??

Post by - psycho - »

i like the kit we have now though there have been times this season when i would have liked it to be thicker in cold circumstances. id stick to hoops unless we have a genius idea for a new design.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
damien morrissey

Re: New kit for next seaso...

Post by damien morrissey »

Keep the hoops and for the first time i agree with psycho this current kit looks good why do we keep messing round changing it.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

im sure your not the only one. the only change i would possibly make is make it thicker like the one we had before this seasons. there are a numerous amount of times this season were i have nearly froze to death in that shirt with a shirt on underneath aswell.

damien morrissey

Isnt it meant to be made of that special material that is ultra thin but keeps you warm? Never works does it. :lol:
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

lol keeps you warm. my eye. crummy yorkshire weather dont help neither. remind me to take a jacket to the hull game. :D

damien morrissey

Just a jacket it is bloody freezing in hull in decent weather never mind current weather conditions.
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

I was freezing in my shirt last night and it's August. :eh: I really like our 2005 kit. Don't want them to change it. :wink:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Ok im a big man a typical XL - XXL what the hell happened to the shirt sizes this season XXXL does not go over my chest yet ive lost weight then the the seasons before fits fine and that a XXL. XL would be big enough in that.
Uncle Fester

Re: New kit for next season ??

Post by Uncle Fester »

They keep changing the shirts so we spend money on new ones it’s as simple as that. I hope we keep the hoops; it just doesn’t seem like a Wigan shirt without them and I pray my kids don’t want Palea'aesina on the back.
Yes I Ate All The Pies !!!!