A century for Calderwood

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
SiY

Re: A century for Calderwo...

Post by SiY »

Sutty posted:
SiY posted:
Champion who said Hock is massive? Ive not seen him for ages. Lets hope so ey. I'd love to see him bigger next season. When i watched the first game this season. And saw Hock/Lockers/Tickle on the field they were huge and had developed a lot since the season before. Lets hope it happens again.

I see Lockers/Tickle/Hock as our next Faz/O'Conner/Cassidy for the future of the club.
Which one of them do you see as a replacement to O'connor? He was a prop
I meant because there is three of them..they are all playing similar positions and will probably stay with the club for years to come. They will become the faces of Wigan Rugby and when Wigan returns back to its glory years.
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Fair enough. I hope they do stay at wigan for years to come. Mr Millward seems to be building a good squad already, and love em or hate em, no one can deny what a good squad he has put together at Stains in the last 5 years.

SiY

Post by SiY »

Very true he has set Stains up for D.Anderson very well. I only hope he doesn't have a huge lot of success with them. I'd like to see him build his own team and see D.Anderson's REAL talent at coach. But i'd rather see Stains fail and lose everything. :D
Champions

Post by Champions »

SiY posted:
Champion who said Hock is massive? Ive not seen him for ages. Lets hope so ey. I'd love to see him bigger next season. When i watched the first game this season. And saw Hock/Lockers/Tickle on the field they were huge and had developed a lot since the season before. Lets hope it happens again.

I see Lockers/Tickle/Hock as our next Faz/O'Conner/Cassidy for the future of the club.
Badguy it was in the paper ages ago. There trying to make Lockers the size of Paul Sculthorpe, and Hock the size of Morley......think they want him about 16stone or something.
........and on the 8th day, God made Wigan Warriors!
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

Millward said a while ago in an interview, that Hock was a amssive talent and player he really rated, and that he couldnt wait to unleash him on SL next year as he was absolutely huge. Sounds like hes been on the body mass and has really bulked up.
Champions

Post by Champions »

ChrisA posted:
Millward said a while ago in an interview, that Hock was a amssive talent and player he really rated, and that he couldnt wait to unleash him on SL next year as he was absolutely huge. Sounds like hes been on the body mass and has really bulked up.
He has. When Hock was at that Fan Day a couple of weeks ago, he looked massive. Oh and BTW that day was brill, we should have them more often.
Champions

Post by Champions »

pie eaters posted:
which players was there?
I think the entire first team were there, They went after their training session. BUt yeah, I think they were all there.
SiY

Post by SiY »

Last time i saw Hock up close was a while ago..in a chippy he looked bit skinny then. But this was about year ago.
Wizard_Millward

Post by Wizard_Millward »

Could be a blessing in disguise Hock being injured all season then?
Champions

Post by Champions »

Wizard_Millward posted:
Could be a blessing in disguise Hock being injured all season then?
It is....same as Lockers....all the staff are expecting them to come back 'bigger and better then ever' and to be 'world beaters'.....our team is going to be great next year! :D