Re: Danny Tickle For GB

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wizard_Millward

Post by Wizard_Millward »

If Stephen Wild got capped last year there is no reason why Danny can't this year. I personally don't think Noble will select him but he certainly deserves his chance.

After next season he'l be a regular in the line-up for years.
Champions

Post by Champions »

Schalk Brits... posted:
IMO Danny Tickle is not a world class back row forward and if I was an Aussie or NZ coach I would be ecstatic if he was selected.
He will have a part to play next season (I think he will stay at Wigan) But he may not be 1st choice in cup or play-off games if others are fit.
There is also a likelihood that a current 1st teamer will be on his way at the end of the season that would shock most Wigan fans.It's not Danny Orr although it is likely that he will move on.
Which player is that? Or have you just heard its a first teamer?
........and on the 8th day, God made Wigan Warriors!
Champions

Post by Champions »

Please? :huh2: I really want to know now you've said that......or are you not allowed to say? Please share it with us!?
........and on the 8th day, God made Wigan Warriors!
Wizard_Millward

pie eaters posted:
yeah i agree it as been said for years that danny tickle should be startin to get in the GB squad
Hold on a minute he's only just become a regular in the 1st team at Wigan.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

i think tickle deserves a chance for GB. he has played outstanding for wigan this season so if anyone deserves to be on the GB squad from wigan its danny tickle.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Mark W

Post by Mark W »

He's been our most consistant forward, and knows his way to the line..

Its probably a season to early. Lets see what he can do with a bulked up and hungry pack next year!

:sly:
Wizard_Millward

The_Bad_Guy posted:
no he aint wizard millward hes been a first teamer for a couple of years now, hes been a regular since he came from halifax
I was just pointing out that nobody would have called for him to be in the GB squad before this season, Pie eater seems to think he should of been.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Schalk Brits... posted:
There is also a likelihood that a current 1st teamer will be on his way at the end of the season that would shock most Wigan fans.It's not Danny Orr although it is likely that he will move on.
Well, given that people like Rads and Dallas have already said they're committed to Wigan for next year, there aren't that many other established players who would shock me if they left. Lockers is probably the only one we would really miss. Newton's been rumoured to be leaving for a long time and we would probably miss him, but many of the rest are kids are not yet established and who else is there that's truly Wigan-class?
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]