Wigan v Widnes

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
warriors babe

Wigan v Widnes

Post by warriors babe »

Does anybody know if the Wigan v Widnes match is on sky because i cant make it to Widnes on Sunday. If anybody could tell me i would be very grateful.
Matthew

Re: Wigan v Widnes

Post by Matthew »

Don't think so - it's not mentioned on their website :angry:

http://msn.skysports.com/skysports/arti ... 57,00.html

In fact no Wigan games are mentioned on their site. Unless it looks like we will get into the top 6 the chances of us appearing on Sky are pretty slim
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
warriors babe

Post by warriors babe »

ok thanks for letting me know :)
Champions

Post by Champions »

We're definately not on sky.........but you could try and listen to it on the radio. 95.1/104.6 usually cover wigan games. :D
........and on the 8th day, God made Wigan Warriors!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Champions posted:
We're definately not on sky.........but you could try and listen to it on the radio. 95.1/104.6 usually cover wigan games. :D
Or if you live outside the radio station mentioned try

BBC local Radio on the BBC website

Merseyside or GMR
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

i hope the reason you can't go to widnes isn't because your going to the JJB instead...!!!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

thegimble posted:
Champions posted:
Or if you live outside the radio station mentioned try

BBC local Radio on the BBC website

Merseyside or GMR
But not GMR as they've apparently got some soccer match on instead, Chelsea starting their title defense, can't remember who against...

Whilst I object to the fact that soccer never seems to stop in the media even out-of-season, you can't really blame GMR for this as it's a historic event - the first and last time the Latics get to play the reigning league champions in a league match at home!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
JIMH

Post by JIMH »

Matthew posted:
Don't think so - it's not mentioned on their website :angry:

http://msn.skysports.com/skysports/arti ... 57,00.html

In fact no Wigan games are mentioned on their site. Unless it looks like we will get into the top 6 the chances of us appearing on Sky are pretty slim

i would like to hope our stains match will be on sky, doesnt really bother me if it isnt as i will be there and my vid is bust.
WE CAN BEAT SAINTS!!!! YOU KNOWS IT!!!!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Neither the Widnes nor hull games are televised, but they haven't decided on the rest of the season until they see which games will be most significant.

Looking at the other fixtures, though, I suspect that both the Snots and Leeds games will be on Sky; although Bradford v Hull is a possibility on the same day as we play Leeds, the only other game on the Friday of the Snots game is Salford v London.