Help needed....

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Champions

Re: Help needed....

Post by Champions »

SiY posted:
I would think Home. But don't get me wrong. BTW Champion you'll have to wave to the crowd so we know which one is you. :P I love going to widness because i always see this guy outside the stadium preaching the word of God to everyone. He says stuff like "Swearing is the devils work!" He reminds me of the guy out of Little Nicky the film the guy in that who is blind and preaches. Look out for him if you go he normally carrys a big s=board on a stick with something on it.
I'm not waving, but I'm the one with the brown hair, so keep your eyes peeled :sly: lol Oh yeah, and we're playing in the home kit. I found out :D
........and on the 8th day, God made Wigan Warriors!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Playing in "fire-engine" red and white, so i'm told..... :wink:
Champions

Post by Champions »

Thanks for your help everyone :D And its a bit of a change of subject but I need more help :conf: Bit stupid but how old do you have to be to go to that Riversiders thing? And what do you do there? :conf:
elizwigan

Post by elizwigan »

riversiders is a club meeting on da 1st tues of every month under da south stand. every month a couple of players cum to answer questions and u can get autographs an pics from them. i'm 15 an a member an there are members as young as 9 or 10. hope that helps :)
Eliz likes sum1 special

RIP Mike Gregory
Champions

Post by Champions »

elizwigan posted:
riversiders is a club meeting on da 1st tues of every month under da south stand. every month a couple of players cum to answer questions and u can get autographs an pics from them. i'm 15 an a member an there are members as young as 9 or 10. hope that helps :)
Thats really helped thanks......one more question, how do you become a member?
elizwigan

Post by elizwigan »

cum along to da next meeting along wit £3 and speak to Debbie
Eliz likes sum1 special

RIP Mike Gregory
Champions

Post by Champions »

elizwigan posted:
cum along to da next meeting along wit £3 and speak to Debbie
Thanks.....I think I will, but is it £3 a meeting, or is it £3 until you join? Sorry I'm full of questions.
elizwigan

Post by elizwigan »

no £3 to be cum a member an then u will get an number so wen u nxt cum all u will ave 2 do is give ur name or number 2 whoever on da door. oh a i ope u ave a gud day on sun :D
Eliz likes sum1 special

RIP Mike Gregory
Champions

Post by Champions »

elizwigan posted:
no £3 to be cum a member an then u will get an number so wen u nxt cum all u will ave 2 do is give ur name or number 2 whoever on da door. oh a i ope u ave a gud day on sun :D
Thanks! I will :D Just hope the score's good, but I'm sure it will be! Thanks for all your help, and hopefully might see some of you at the riversiders club :wink:
elizwigan

Post by elizwigan »

dont worry just glad i cud answer ur questions. might see u there in sept meeting.
Eliz likes sum1 special

RIP Mike Gregory